Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHAZON is BACK at remodeled SPEEED!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit, Good news guys, Disregard anything about Speed in the past, Speeed is def. Changing their image!! They bought Twilo's PHazon system, and you dont buy a sound system like that and not rebuild the club and create an awesome atmosphere. IN fact i heard they are Having a party This Friday March 1st , with Eddie Baez on the main floor .....actaully heres the flyer....March 1st is part 1 and March 8 is part 2, Of the Grand opening aand intercollegiate pre-spring break party theme. W. Eddie Baez on Main Floor, and DJ Juice as a guest dj, with 4 floors spinning trance, techno house on main floor, and hip hop ona diff floor. Also its free for ladies before 11...i dunno, tell me what you guys think...I know i willbe there to atleast check it out...IS it the NExt BIG thing???

adam

Originally posted by adamhua

Holy Shit, Good news guys, Disregard anything about Speed in the past, Speeed is def. Changing their image!! They bought Twilo's PHazon system, and you dont buy a sound system like that and not rebuild the club and create an awesome atmosphere. IN fact i heard they are Having a party This Friday March 1st , with Eddie Baez on the main floor .....actaully heres the flyer....March 1st is part 1 and March 8 is part 2, Of the Grand opening aand intercollegiate pre-spring break party theme. W. Eddie Baez on Main Floor, and DJ Juice as a guest dj, with 4 floors spinning trance, techno house on main floor, and hip hop ona diff floor. Also its free for ladies before 11...i dunno, tell me what you guys think...I know i willbe there to atleast check it out...IS it the NExt BIG thing???

adam

that was a sad plug.....just admit you're promoting it for christ's sake........

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

LOL,

plus...Twilo's system was dispursed around the world thanks to Ebay..

Nice try though..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actually they did buy all the stacks and dash the Phazon crew have been tweaking it for Timmy Regisford(Shelter saturdays) for the shelter parties since Timmy made the purchase I believe and the system has been installed upstairs and the 2k lounge system is downstairs

This I remember was on Junior Vasquez's Website that the twilo phazon system was bought out by a club down in florida and the booth that was sold on ebay was juniors booth than junior did get his booth so in case you wanted to lie and say you also got juniors booth as well i had to put a stop to it

Originally posted by slyonspromos

This I remember was on Junior Vasquez's Website that the twilo phazon system was bought out by a club down in florida and the booth that was sold on ebay was juniors booth than junior did get his booth so in case you wanted to lie and say you also got juniors booth as well i had to put a stop to it

this flyer should put to rest any rumours about speed/shelter not having phazon so all you haters need get out from under a rock and hear whats going on in the scene

Hey ppl Stop hatin!!! geez, From what most people know its At Speeed which was remodeled a bit and If you dont believe Check it Out This Friday, Baez Will be spinning and we can see what they got. ITs not like ts too expensive to go, or that theres anything much better than Eddie Baez going on Friday anyway

So stop the arguing and ill see your guys Friday at Speeed and then we can argue. hehe

Originally posted by adamhua

or that theres anything much better than Eddie Baez going on Friday anyway

I disagree.........

and my only problem with this party is their exploitation of the Phazon as a promotional tactic.......is it even the whole system? I don't think so........and having the system is only half the battle.......whether or not the DJ knows how to use it is another........

Originally posted by tyco

I disagree.........

and my only problem with this party is their exploitation of the Phazon as a promotional tactic.......is it even the whole system? I don't think so........and having the system is only half the battle.......whether or not the DJ knows how to use it is another........

actually tyco it is the whole system 4 stacks crossovers, tweeters urei mixer(steve dash model)

Originally posted by kandyraver

actually tyco it is the whole system 4 stacks crossovers, tweeters urei mixer(steve dash model)

is the space optimal for that system?

I want to make it to the party but haven't gotten a chance to yet........honestly, does is sound like Twilo did? :)

there isn't a 5 foot wide disco ball in there is there lol

Originally posted by tyco

is the space optimal for that system?

I want to make it to the party but haven't gotten a chance to yet........honestly, does is sound like Twilo did? :)

there isn't a 5 foot wide disco ball in there is there lol

it sounds very clean and crisp no disco ball, cuz of the low ceiling, but the sound is tuned for the spot as a matter of fact randy has been spinning at the friday parties and making sure all goes well

To set some facts straight...

1) The Phazon was not sold on E-bay, it was a hoax, and Pete K who is the owner of Metro Lounge and Merge is always in direct contact with JBL (Phazon) and it was bullshit, the system was not being auctioned on E-Bay.

2) Junior's booth was also not sold on E-Bay. That is complete nonsense.

... no offence to anyone on this forum, but where do you people get and or rely on your information? :rolleyes:

You guys want a review on the system.......check out the Tronic Treatment reviews on this board and on naughtybooth.com. The party was this past Friday @ Shelter/Speed...whatver you wanna call it. According to all the reviews....the system rocked banging techno out of the speakers all night.:cool: