Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Na Na land anthony neros upcomming info

what every1 hope ur winters been as exciting as mine. i jus want to take this time to let every1 know how there brothas been doin, and a lil upcommin info so we can all meet up;

For the NJ & NYC heads weekly events

wens @ aldos 10-3

thurs @ dimis 10-3

sat @ exit 10-6 jr vasques 6-4

Comming up march 30th

me & johnny vicious @ lost arts museum dallas tx

march 21-23 miami wmc: ultra & ice palace

23-24 exit nyc

24th the back to miami to finish up wmc!!!!!

april 10th daraude massive tour startin in cinn, ohio

+++++ more to come & tour with uks dj tom (transworld cd)pvd,oakenfold,picotto,cox,taucher tall2xldh tomcraft & australian dmc 97 champion dj deviatle( damion)

once again thanks 2 nj nick, bobby goodrich,aluv,rich difeo & hh crew,dumont/bergenfeild crew,LI crew,SI crew, yonkers heads, gravity promo,xanaduproductions.com,rish s(snatch/ballz),rob s roger s trixx promo, lanie,luis f(purity promo) valerie and the vibe tribe,dee,divinea nd all the pretty ladies<3 clubplanet + every1 else who loves muzik and all the kick ass good vibe djs who took me under there wing

a nero

:hat::rolleyes::D

Yo, now that everyone knows NERO's schedual u should all try to make to make to those dates Nero is def worth goign to check out. He def knows how to move a crowed and keep that sh***t pumpin all night long with the sickest beats...foollish not to check nero out people he def gonna be up there as one of the best in NYC if he already isnt. Neros a good guy man he has never dissapointed me yet always hookin us up and he wll drop some illshiznit on ur asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always there for ya NERO keep the beats flowing!!!!!!!!!!