Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vision on life...

atomicapples

yesterday...

why does it seem right now im trapped in a lose lose situation???... sometimes how i see things is... try to choose the one that is more important to you.. and choose the one that means alot more to you...

in this case, it is only 1 person...

and im scared to be pushed away or even pull away from her...

dont you ever wonder what life is all about??? why does the lord give you happiness today and take it away tomorrow??? if its the case.. i no longer want to be in this world. this world is no place to live if you life it sad, lonely, and depressed and even worst is wonder how tomorrow can be a even worst situation then today. if money cant by happiness. i want to be poor, as poor as they come. so happiness can keep me living day by day... things that keep me going everyday is the right choice of friends...

today...

life is not worth living in... nor want to have anyone live in this fucked up world...

nothing has hurt me more then you... you are the one who knows me most, you are the one who i share secrets with... and now you turned all that against me, and now i have to live with the outcome of this... i want to die...

marko please kill me and put me out of my misery...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i dont want to see tomorrow...

why? was today so fucking good that you want to live in it forever???

what if i gave you a bank account that had 1440 million dollars in it... and every day when the bank opened up you had to spend all of it! and whatever you didnt spend was just thrown away!

what would you do?

stop thinking emotionally and start thinking logically... im saying you would get your lazy depressed ass over to the bank and utilize every last dollar... correct?! cause if you didnt youd lose out everyday...

Same thing with every tomorrow... theres 1440 minutes in a day... everyone of them you dont utilize would be a waste... now dont waste those minutes... dont throw it all away on something so trife as a person who doesnt care for you as much as you care for them... its a pointless, adventure that spirals downward into a dead end...

get your ass to the bank (meaning bed) and wait for it to open (meaning wake up tomorrow) and get your ass to work... and move on...

(:toughlovekicksrightaboutNOW)

sitting around moping, acting sad and not being yourself isnt going to get you her back in your life... in fact itll push her away further... theres no bigger turn off than a guy who begs to be in a girls life... Ask any female here... stand up be a man, and act as if you dont need this bitch in your life, and soon youll see that you dont... and that this was just another stepping stone to ms.right... so get to it... daddy warbucks... and lets get this show on the road...

<not sure if this made sense, im dead tired and its getting late>

Originally posted by dgmodel

stop thinking emotionally and start thinking logically... im saying you would get your lazy depressed ass over to the bank and utilize every last dollar... correct?! cause if you didnt youd lose out everyday...

Same thing with every tomorrow... theres 1440 minutes in a day... everyone of them you dont utilize would be a waste... now dont waste those minutes... dont throw it all away on something so trife as a person who doesnt care for you as much as you care for them... its a pointless, adventure that spirals downward into a dead end...

get your ass to the bank (meaning bed) and wait for it to open (meaning wake up tomorrow) and get your ass to work... and move on...

(:toughlovekicksrightaboutNOW)

sitting around moping, acting sad and not being yourself isnt going to get you her back in your life... in fact itll push her away further... theres no bigger turn off than a guy who begs to be in a girls life... Ask any female here... stand up be a man, and act as if you dont need this bitch in your life, and soon youll see that you dont... and that this was just another stepping stone to ms.right... so get to it... daddy warbucks... and lets get this show on the road...

<not sure if this made sense, im dead tired and its getting late>

:eek: :eek: Whoa......I was just reminded.....Ummm....Now I remember why.....ummmm......ughhh...nevermind...*speechless*

Marko...never ceasing to amaze me :heart:

My sweetness... Think of it this way...

Don't you think you deserve to have someone who wants nothing more in life, then to make YOU the happiest person alive?

Doesn't that sound just perfect. Guess what, it could happen. Why settle? Why want to be with someone who doesnt want you, doesnt want to make you happy, someone who isnt happy with you? Don't waste your time. Stand up and be strong, 2morrow is another beautiful day... Smile sweety...;)

Originally posted by sparklez929

My sweetness... Think of it this way...

Don't you think you deserve to have someone who wants nothing more in life, then to make YOU the happiest person alive?

Doesn't that sound just perfect. Guess what, it could happen. Why settle? Why want to be with someone who doesnt want you, doesnt want to make you happy, someone who isnt happy with you? Don't waste your time. Stand up and be strong, 2morrow is another beautiful day... Smile sweety...;)

you made it seem like she was my girlfriend.. she wasnt... she was my bestfriend... what i did was selfish.. it was me me me... and i guess i didnt think of her... but i did.. but she didnt think of it that way...

Originally posted by atomicapples

you made it seem like she was my girlfriend.. she wasnt... she was my bestfriend... what i did was selfish.. it was me me me... and i guess i didnt think of her... but i did.. but she didnt think of it that way...

Sorry sweets, i thought thats what u were talking about...

Originally posted by fineones

ONCE AGAIN DROPS THE REALITY BOMB>>>>>

hes right tony...hes mad right...

dont waste it...learn from it

FINE ROCKS

Thank You!!! "BBBRBRBRBRBRBRBRRBRB"

"done seen it all... done been through it all, yo let all ya nigguh's now right now... word to motha fo real... fa real... I dont know how much more of this shit i can take... thats the truf... not lying.. i put my lifetime in between the paper's lines..."