Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN there's a lot of NEWBIES bouncing around. Introduce yourselves HERE!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavendermenace

an old tradition that seems to have been thrown by the wasteside...

so newbies, tell us krusty old CPers a little about yourselves...

origin

musical tases

stomping grounds

laundry detergent preference

whatev.

:D

good idea!

(though i'm hardly new here - i'm a member since 1999)

europe

electronica, disco-house, trip-hop (NOT hip-hop), liquid house, 40's jazz, retro in general....

spa, radost,twilo (yestercentury), industria,dtpm, roxy, abaya (past perfect), soul food, angello azzuro, centro-, pushka, heaven, space untitled......

martini - removes the stains....

:spin2:

Originally posted by Triumph

Hello All....

name's: Triumph aka Scott, 23

I'm a Graphic Designer in Manhattan ...been a member since '99..but never really posted much up until recently...but I love the message boards/website...always come here first to find out what is going on in the city that never sleeps...love reading all your guys and girl's posts! Us NYC clubbers are such a family...well somewhat give or take! right? The scene is so great and clubplanet.com rocks! You guys have really done an unbelievable job with the website and with connecting clubbers worldwide!

Love that so many of us still go out for the music! and actually have a clue as to what we are talking about when it comes to music and dj's and tracks etc.

Used to be a TWILOhead until Adolf Guliani came along...was there all the time for S&D and PVD, and of course Miss Thang herself...God I miss TWILO! and Limelight all the time too, until it closed...Can catch me now trancing up a storm @ Centro, Exit/Earth (whichever), and on a few occasions Factory too!

Rock on CP! See you under the disco ball!

that was the nices reply i read here! no attitude at all! thank you for introducing yourself!:)

hey whats up everyone, I'm new and I guess we're supposed to write a little about ourselves. well here it is.....

My name is eli, I'm 18, I currently moved to chicago and I'm still trying to get used to it. i love sports, my favorite is soccer indoor or outdoor. I love to sing and hope to maybe record someday. I love the party scene and like to go out to a good club and dance all night ong have a couple of drinks and meet new people. I dont know what else to write so thats it for now, if you ever wanna talk just PM me or IM at pinkangel7247 I luv talking to people as long as ur not a pyscho we're str8. Thanx!