Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i've been up since 4:30 . . .

eggmok

had terrible sleepless night . . .

anyways, i've read that many psychologists believe that amount of sleep you get dosen't matter, but what does matter is that you dream during that duration . . .

in addition, those who sleep less than 8 hours a day live considerably longer than the average human . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

had terrible sleepless night . . .

anyways, i've read that many psychologists believe that amount of sleep you get dosen't matter, but what does matter is that you dream during that duration . . .

in addition, those who sleep less than 8 hours a day live considerably longer than the average human . . .

dude, me too....as some of CP people know I go to sleep by 9:30 and wake up at 4:30 to hiot the gym and then go to work...you get used to it...although from tiume to time I change my schedule and go to the gym in the afternoon 'cos there are more girls then, but it kinda sux when I wake up at 4:30 on Friday and go on my normal day and then hit Buzz that night and dont go to sleep until 8 am on Saturday, and then its still just like a 4 hourt nap...:(

anyway, I woke up at 4:30 today and drove to Rockville and checked out the Bally's there, the lay out is supersweet. best one in the Dc area, with tons of equipment and clean swimming pool...I guess its time to take up swimming again...and considserably more cuties than the Bally's in Alexandria. :D

When I wake up before 10:30 I want to kill myself. I woke up at 6 this morning because I went to sleep with a kung-fu DVD playing and forgot to set the sleep timer on the tv and when the movie ended it went back to the title menu which has clips of fighting and people screaming, so I got a horrible night's sleep. I woke up the earliest've been up since I lost my job and I wanted to die.