Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to know that you are not going to have fun at WMC?

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I am going to be too tired from my trip to Cali

suck it up, puss.

Thats where the drugs/alcohol come in (Or at the very least, redbull)... Unless of course, you'd like a cup of tea to go with your vagina, maryanne.... :tongue:

if nothing else, the music will be insanely good, so even if your too tired to dance, you can enjoy the music.

Originally posted by joeg

suck it up, puss.

Thats where the drugs/alcohol come in (Or at the very least, redbull)... Unless of course, you'd like a cup of tea to go with your vagina, maryanne.... :tongue:

if nothing else, the music will be insanely good, so even if your too tired to dance, you can enjoy the music.

. . . You're taking the vagina insult to new levels . . . . Tilly , OUR ACOLYTE IS LEARNING WELL!!! . . tee hee hee . . . . :laugh: . . . .

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You're taking the vagina insult to new levels . . . . Tilly , OUR ACOLYTE IS LEARNING WELL!!! . . tee hee hee . . . . :laugh: . . . .

like what and stuff like that?

Originally posted by tilly

like what and stuff like that?

. . well that particular manifestation is my invective talking . . . . but between the breaks and time spent reminiscing around him . . he's well on his way (along with mugz) to becoming one of the most powerful promoting forces in this city . .

. . .As we build more acolytes, nothing in New York will be able to stop us from Dominating all that IS nightlife in this city . . . . We will rule the WORLD!!! . . .

Bwaaahaahaaahaaaahaaa!!! . . .

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . well that particular manifestation is my invective talking . . . . but between the breaks and time spent reminiscing around him . . he's well on his way (along with mugz) to becoming one of the most powerful promoting forces in this city . .

. . .As we build more acolytes, nothing in New York will be able to stop us from Dominating all that IS nightlife in this city . . . . We will rule the WORLD!!! . . .

Bwaaahaahaaahaaaahaaa!!! . . .

I'm scared ~ this day is like the twillight zone..

OMG, everything is going all wrong today....

woke up late, got well never mind, forgot my watch (huge deal), walked to work in the rain, got to work a little late and it just keeps getting stranger and stranger and worse as the day goes on...and the funny thing about it all is I'm in a great mood...

and this pertains to that because I read your sentence ALL WRONG...like I was the acolyte..duh um duh