Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LISTEN TO THIS..China Club Mondays

For all club goers LISTEN TO THIS!

Whenever I get to the front door, usually the doormen or bouncers are mean and act like tough guys, thinking they have the best job ever! The usually belittle people and act as if they are doing you a favor letting you in to the club. Well.......

I had a new experience Monday at China Club ....

We found China Clubs staff to be so nice, respectful & very accommodating. They followed through with there reduced admission and made our night much more fun.

Rebecca & Myself couldn't be happier this past Monday 2/25 celebrating her 25th birthday. Thank you again china club for showing us respect. We'll be back with lots more friends!! ~Andrea

Originally posted by andreas99

For all club goers LISTEN TO THIS!

Whenever I get to the front door, usually the doormen or bouncers are mean and act like tough guys, thinking they have the best job ever! The usually belittle people and act as if they are doing you a favor letting you in to the club. Well.......

I had a new experience Monday at China Club ....

We found China Clubs staff to be so nice, respectful & very accommodating. They followed through with there reduced admission and made our night much more fun.

Rebecca & Myself couldn't be happier this past Monday 2/25 celebrating her 25th birthday. Thank you again china club for showing us respect. We'll be back with lots more friends!! ~Andrea

That could be also because now a lot clubs in the city were having problems getting people to go there, therefore they were slow for a while....That's why they have to respect to their patrons!

In the last 4 weeks CHINA CLUB has made many changes, from the front doormen to the bartenders and bathroom attendants...OUR goal at CHINA CLUB is to make the customer happy so they keep on comming back!! The last 4 weeks have brought a crazy amount of people to the club, our changes are NOT because of 9/11, but because of complaints in the past...you no longer have to bribe a doorman to get in, there is no tough guy act...

...IF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE A GOOD TIME, WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!

...It's all about respect!

CHINA CLUB LEGENDARY MONDAY NIGHTS!!!

BE A PART OF THE MADNESS @ ...

CHINA CLUB N Y C

EMAIL questions/comments/guestlist: chinanights02@aol.com

Originally posted by chinanights

In the last 4 weeks CHINA CLUB has made many changes, from the front doormen to the bartenders and bathroom attendants...OUR goal at CHINA CLUB is to make the customer happy so they keep on comming back!! The last 4 weeks have brought a crazy amount of people to the club, our changes are NOT because of 9/11, but because of complaints in the past...you no longer have to bribe a doorman to get in, there is no tough guy act...

...IF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE A GOOD TIME, WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!

...It's all about respect!

CHINA CLUB LEGENDARY MONDAY NIGHTS!!!

BE A PART OF THE MADNESS @ ...

CHINA CLUB N Y C

EMAIL questions/comments/guestlist: chinanights02@aol.com

It's about time the clubs in NYC have a better attitute!