Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar 2002...the Apocalypse!!!

Fellow guidos, guidettes, lovers (former, present and soon to be), followers, worshippers, wanna-beez...etc., THE GREAT ONE has secured perhaps the most elaborate summer residence available in the great shore town of Belmar. For the fourth consecutive summer, I will grace the town of Belmar and all of its incumbents with my glorifying presence. "What", you may ask, "does this actually mean and how will it effect me??? " The list below should address these and other concerns you may have:

1) You'll have the opportunity to view in awe my grecco-romanlike physique, chiseled as if it were a product of marble and stone masterminded by Leonardo DaVinci himself, both on the beach, in front of 3 brothers and in DJAIS

2) There's a high probability that you will also be able to learn how to properly apply deep tanning oil, position yourself strategically in the sand in order to maximize your sun exposure, pick up hot guidette monsters on the beach, fist pump while lounging in your chair and even how to prevent sand from getting in the speakers of your boom-box as you blast "The Final Chapter" and "Opera Song"

3) If you're a hot and sexy guidette monster, chances are I'll end up banging, or at the very least groping you before Labor Day...if you're lucky

4) If you're a guido, you'll be fortunate enough - if you're lucky - to witness my D&G, Gucci, Emporio Armani and Versace summer wardrobe and various limited edition sunglasses I've acquired over the years...hopefully some of you will learn how to dress and present yourselves more appropriately as a result

5) No matter who you are, you may be fortunate enough to acquire some of my guaranteed tactics to get you laid that I sometimes have to use on the sexmonsters that frequent DJAIS, although they are usually the ones who end up battling it out just to get my attention, let alone begging for me to plow them with my manhood

6) The very elite guidos and guidettes may even be fortunate enough to receive an after hours invite to my Guidodome Palace (make sure you have an invite though, b/c Fleximus is liable to crush you between the valley in his chest if you don't...hands down the most feared doorman to every work my parties), where you'll be able to participate in orgies (like the ones depicted in "Eye Wide Shut"...no need to bring costumes though, I have compiled quite a collection after all the "ceremonies" I've been to in the last year), suck down shots off an ice block as hot chix with bare and very big cans pour the liquor down the louge, pump your fists to the latest guido trax and maybe, just maybe get the opportunity to talk to me one on one if you're a guido, or satisfy my erotic desires and needs if you're a hot and sexy guidette monster

This is simply a depiction of some of the value my presence will bring to Belmar and the Summer of 2002...look forward to seeing me!!! Now I must hit the tanning bed, followed by an intense routine at the gym in preparation for Acapulco, a mere 3 weeks away...but first, it's time to admire my beauty in the mirros of my corner office...ah, yes, I really am THE GREAT ONE

-THE GREAT ONE

Hey CGM-

That busted-ass loser calls you as well??? I mean does he try to get it from everyone or just us???? I mean, you would think he would take a hint or something!!!!

...and in response to you mini-novella, shut the fuck up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...yadda. yadda, yadda:laugh: :laugh:

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by njstacked2

I am doing well jason...hit me on the bat phone tonight....

I know Grope is over there.....Last time I saw him was last New Years....it was too funny! He was classic that night.

i'm gonna hit myself over the head with a bat and go to sleep as soon as i get home tonight. or i'll go home and watch the yanks and play online and stall the inevitable fact that i have to get some rest. k, i'm rambling and insane.

• 6 months later...
:rofl: Party Buses are running this summer to bring you to the hottest jersey clubs...$25 gets u down the shore and into most clubs like Surf and D'Jais....no waiting on any lines and VIP Treatment...just because u chose to be safe and not drive drunk...Help us make jersey the most happening and safest party scene by being safe...DONT DRINK AND DRIVE...Party on the bus dont be stuck driving :doh: