Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister

phrankadelic

ok, i haven't gotten any confirmation on the K&D Release party on Tuesday during WMC. I know it's still a month away, but I'm still keeping my eye on it. I think it'll still go down, but don't count your chickens yet.

They will be playing @ Rain on Sunday the 24th. Guys, this is going to be one sick party. I have a feeling K&D will be playing a dubby, downtempo set this day. Something I have yet to see from them. The 2 times I've seen them, they've played house and breaks. So this is a can't miss event. Only $10!!!!

here's the lineup:

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Presented by Bossa:Nova/ Kimco Entertainment/ Release SF in association with Club Rain/XLR8R and sponsored by Ten Music and ARO

djs/performers: Kruder & Dorfmeister (The K&D Sunset Dub Sessions), Jazzanova, Fauna Flash, Koop, Michael Reinboth (Future Sound of Jazz), Jason Bentley, Jun

where: Rain (323 23rd Street)

when: Sunday, March 24, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

details: $10, $5 w/invite

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK!!!

Frank, I THINK the sunday party is the Tuesday party - haha - does that make sense?

The lineup is the same, and compost sent me this info regarding the sunday Party:

bossa:nova / Kimco Entertainment / Release SF in association with Club Rain,

XLR8R, Ten Music present: The Miami Sunday Sessions

Kruder & Dorfmeister

Jazzanova

Fauna Flash

Koop

Michael Reinboth

Jason Bentley

Jun

Venue: Club Rain

Address: 323 23rd street

Admission: $5 w/invite $10 without

Time: 3pm - 9pm

this info happens to be the exact same info as on release sf's website, with the exceptiono of the date - I've emailed release to get some sort of confirmation.

There's also a conflict if this party IS on tuesday at rain - from 5 pm to 9 pm is the Chez Wave/Bombay party - so I really don't think it's Tuesday -

freakin' confusin' man....really freakin' confusin' :)

I'll let you know as soon as release confirms for me...

thanx for the update bonnie. i think you're right. i'm still saving hope that k&d will headline a tuesday party again this yr. i'm still waiting on release to confirm w/me also.

the party last yr was the best one i attended. @ the shelbourne, on the beach, k&d throwin some of the sickest beats i've heard, and an open bar...that sounds like a recipe for a GREAT night! plus, with julius papp, miguel migs and ltj bukem as it's appetizer...

all i can say is mmmmmmmmm

:)

hopefully it'll go down again on tuesday. but either way, i'll be hittin rain up for that party. can't beat 10 bux for that lineup!