Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song of the day

Kuro

Originally posted by scratchapella

everybody has to checkout that new b track by derrick carter. . .white label. . .but gawddeybefunkee! he is definitely still on my dj wish list for dc

I'd like to see Derrick Carter, too. And Derrick May, as long as we're talking about Derricks.

you should've come to decadance then :tongue:

and whatup w/all the nonmusic chatter. . .i love you all but browsing through all this shit takes too long

i swear i was salty when the night was over...you could make a whole block of salt from all my sweat

hells yes. :D

and i just realized my earlier post could be interpreted in a bad way (that's like defense mechnism now w/you guys), what i meant was that he and i did "the chicago handshake/hug" thing

No tasting of cookies, then?

hells yes. :D

and i just realized my earlier post could be interpreted in a bad way (that's like defense mechnism now w/you guys), what i meant was that he and i did "the chicago handshake/hug" thing

Oh c'mon, Scratch. We all assumed you meant the handshake/hug thing. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh c'mon, Scratch. We all assumed you meant the handshake/hug thing. :rolleyes:

Actually I assumed the cookie thing. That's how I always want to greet Scratch when I see her. OK, I'll stop now.

ok b4 this gets out of hand I'll refocus it back into the music...

I'll defintly be checking this out at WMC

The 3rd Annual Miami Meets Detroit BBQ

@ Rain (323 23rd Street)

1 p.m. - 9 p.m.

$8 or free with WMC badge + free BBQ with admission

Contact Email: Nelson Fernandez , 305.742.8803, or, Barbara Deyo , 248.515.4329, or Fernando Rochaix , 773.991.6071.

---> Kevin Saunderson, Juan Atkins, Kenny Larkin, Alton Miller, DJ Minx, Mike "Agent X" Clark, Norm Talley, Al Ester, Delano Smith, Punch Drunk Funk (live) feat. Mia Simone, Magda, Korie, DJ Stryke, DJ Nova, CRS, and DJ Cue

&

Tronic Treatment

@ Liquid (1532 Washington Ave)

---> Adam Beyer, Marco Carola, John Acquaviva, Funk D'Void, Misstress Barbara, Christian Smith, Chris Liebing, Angel Alanis, Billy Nasty, Gaetano Parisio, Stryke, Jel Ford, Michel de Heij, Marco Bailey, John Selway, Collete Nettwerk, Nigel Richards

now the 3 of you should be ashamed of yourself

:D

so this is completely unrelated, but since you all have a chat going. . .do any of you knwo of a consumer information sort of website that gives info about software? like corporate ratings. . .blahblahblah and cost competitiveness?

zdnet.com? They'll tell you about the software products. For corporate info, you may wanna check Bloomberg.