Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Idea for Abyss on a Friday....

Originally posted by laurie619

Wait a minute. . . aren’t you the one that stated you weren’t going to say anything “bad†about BUNKA, and I also believe that you stated you where going to see John Michael’s isn’t that right!!!!???? :blown:

i was just retorting mike's comment, and i am not able to make it to hear John since i have a conflict of interest, in that I am the new resident at Platinum on thursday nights

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill go to bunka when my radio breaks and i cant hear KTU anymore

BG

This post makes no sense since platinum tries to book the same djs as us -- hmm Denny Tsettos, Boris, Jason Ojeda Oh yeah thats right Platinumn cant book Ojeda-- you say KTU so i guess John Michaels and Luis Todaro,Kirk Lopez,Sal Basile, Boris, Ojeda, Tsettos, Max Graham, Dave Ralph, Scott Bond, Donald Glaude and look at all the other Djs that have been to Bunka play all KTU music - is that what your saying ---

If you want to see the best DJs that have been at Hunka Bunka, look for the ad in the New Mixer mag due out for April for a complete rundown of the top Djs that have been to bunka ove the years --- Truth is that KTU music is not played all the time at bunka - but on saturdays that is what the older crowd wants a little bit of -- The fact is that Platinum is and always will be a BASEMENT with lights enough said

BG and Scarlet,

You guys have to chill on the FU's and the A-holes. One of you has to step up be the bigger man and ignore the other. Don't get me wrong Scarlet I like the last post on the thread except the FU makes you look like you care what BG thinks.

I know both of you and I am pretty sure that the other ones opinion does not mean all that much to you.