Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight guy, gay clubs

Originally posted by totallytrance

I'd hate to see to guys kissing or freaking each other on the dance floor.... :puke:

Good for you... thanks for sharing doll. :rolleyes:

Wow, Bustaknut, I'm actually beginning to gain some respect for you! :tongue:

BTW Totallyoff... even on a Sat night Twilo was still very mixed... not at all like Roxy, when Victor was spinning...

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW Totallyoff... even on a Sat night Twilo was still very mixed... not at all like Roxy, when Victor was spinning...

. . . first off . .the answer is NO , I don't have a problem with going to them . . although I do feel kinda inferior when I'm surrounded by a thousand beefcake muscleboys that could all A) make the cover of mens health and B) kick my ass . . :laugh: . . .

. . second off. . I love your wit tastey (first point above) . . right on target . . :D . . . Goooo Gemini's!!! . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . first off . .the answer is NO , I don't have a problem with going to them . . although I do feel kinda inferior when I'm surrounded by a thousand beefcake muscleboys that could all A) make the cover of mens health and B) kick my ass . . :laugh: . . .

. . second off. . I love your wit tastey (first point above) . . right on target . . :D . . . Goooo Gemini's!!! . . . .

For some reason that just made me think of Inspector Gadget...

Go Go Gemini wit!

(or humor... or bitchy sarcasm... whichever you prefer)

lol... :bounce:

:laugh: We used to go to Twilo on Saturdays, and I'd always have some fuct up shit on. Like one time, I had this Cradle of Filth shirt on that said "Dead Girls Don't Say No" on the back of it. I was getting some pretty disturbed looks from the gay boys. Then one time my band played on a Saturday, and then we went to Roxy afterwards still in full stage gear and everything. Got many a disturbed look that night as well since our outfits consisted of corpsepaint and the singer had horns glued to his bald and tattooed head.

Originally posted by tastyt

Thanks Tastyt!

And Sassa, I agree with you---the music is usually WAY better at gay clubs. Think 1999-2000 Vinyl Fridays. It only became more of a straight crowd recently.

BOO TO HOMOPHOBIA

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

I'm straight, but I like dancing at gay clubs sometimes. Anyone feel this way? I like Body & Soul.

Im straight and I have sooooooo much fun at gay clubs.. I went to Luxe on Long island a few times.. It was great 9except when girl hit on me.. scary.. lol). Tunnel, Limelight.. All great missed clubs

RIP TUNNEL!!!! :(

the vibe at gay clubs are soo much better.. people have a lot more respect as well..