Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you ever see actors out partying?

shugabooga

I once saw that dude from that group that sings the Butterfly song...can't remember their name...anyways, my friend and I were sitting outside a club in Hollywood and he was a few feet away with some ugly bitch sucking on a lollipop that he had bought from this one dude...we always wondered afterwards if it was laced with some shit...:laugh:

Yea, Deep has a lot of celebs hangin...or did...I think that place has run it's course. I really don't like it...to "Hollywood" trendy...plus the music sucks and that little dance floor with the plexiglass walls, it's like you're a sardine...but I do like the dancers doing the simulated sex in those glass rooms behind the bar and the glass go-go stage above the dance floor...it has some possibilities, but the owner wont' bring in a promoter yet to bring a cool vibe.

"sexiest club in l.a." is deep??? Another reason not to believe anything you see on E channel. The dancers in the glass boxes have the expressions of ones who have recently undergone electro-shock therapy, and every woman in the place can be used as an emergency flotation device. At least the drinks are strong, but they damn well better be as the cost of a round of martinis could pay off the Argentine national debt...

look elsewhere, angelenos.