Clubplanet Nightlife Community

La La Land

I mean do you guys actually go to a certain club to see them peform? Is that the main reason? First of all, the song is old and WOW a group of guys on stage saying lala land, who the fuck can't do that! I'm seeing these dumb ass post about"lala land you guys better not miss this" what do they do peform one song!

Myself personly I hate peformances, it ruins the vibe and I rather hear it come out of the dj's turntables, it sounds better! Unless it was somebody like Madona or Whitney! You dorks make me laugh :laugh: OMG I can't wait to see lala land being peformed, It will make my night!

funny you bring this up...........I was just thinking before how I may go to Bunka tonight because I haven't been there since like, 98, and the thing that makes me not want to is the Green Velvet performance........you're right dude, kills the vibe completely.

that's what I hate about SF........every half our the circus comes out in dumb fucking costumes and dance around with their dicks hanging out........total buzz/vibe kill.......lame.

you goin tonight? :D

Originally posted by greyskyy

I am going to Bunka tonight but not for Green Velvet. I am going for the Guest DJ. Spins something towards DT and the UK stuff that Twilo was home to.

werd.......I wanted to hear John Michaels when he was doing Platinum but never made it.......trying to get my bitch ass friends to come out........if so, I'll be dere......:D

Yea, I'm terribly sick of that song, but I'll always love "Cameras Ready...Prepare to FLASH! "

Hey Tempkid, its funny how things have changed, La la land used to b your song! (yes, I know, 7 months ago!) That sog seriously neds to die out, along with rapture.

I don't know who went to this, but I am usually in agreement with the performances ruining a vibe, but these guys were cool. They were hanging at the bar drinking with us and then went on did there thing and Afterhours party was cool. SO! I was surprised.

Had a blast though.