Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Nyc, Fuck People, Fuck Me!!

Originally posted by quoth

No,no. That's just roninmess's cunt dripping outside. :finger:

That would explain the foul smell tearing through new brunswick. People are passing out on the side walks and shit. Damn bro, its time to clean that thing out.

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah I don't think this car will see overnight city parking for a very long time. Hopefully insurance will take care of this stuff. I still can't believe I waited 2 1/2 hours for a cop to show up. They messed up my call so many times. I ended up calling 911 6 times, and the 10th and 13th precinct.

Oh yeah... and on top of everything I had a bottle of smirnoff in the trunk. So put it behind the dumpster so the cops wouldn't see it, just as a precaution even though i'm 21. When I checked 3 hours later that was stolen too, except the thief took a giant SHIT right there. NYC still has its wack areas. :eek:

do you have homeowner's or renter's insurance. bc i'm pretty sure the personal items in the car will be covered under that. I had my car broken into (but this was back in boston). i called my insurance agent, but they said it was covered under my homeowner's. btw i am sorry to hear about that. :(

Originally posted by nycchic24

do you have homeowner's or renter's insurance. bc i'm pretty sure the personal items in the car will be covered under that. I had my car broken into (but this was back in boston). i called my insurance agent, but they said it was covered under my homeowner's. btw i am sorry to hear about that. :(

I have full auto insurance and homeowner's insurance under my mom's name. So everything should be covered minus the deductable. I'm going to find everything out tommorow. Good to hear that you had luck in a similar situation. Gives me hope :)

Originally posted by teklord310

I have full auto insurance and homeowner's insurance under my mom's name. So everything should be covered minus the deductable. I'm going to find everything out tommorow. Good to hear that you had luck in a similar situation. Gives me hope :)

yeah unfortunately it didnt cover everything.. (i had some extra party favors in there that was swiped) kinda tough putting that on the police report ;)

oh yeah and the shattered my passenger side window. so my friends taped a trash bag to my window and of course its was like 20 degrees that night!!

so thankful that i ilive in the city so i never have to deal with this stuff anymore. Just enough $$ to get a cab home.

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah unfortunately it didnt cover everything.. (i had some extra party favors in there that was swiped) kinda tough putting that on the police report ;)

oh yeah and the shattered my passenger side window. so my friends taped a trash bag to my window and of course its was like 20 degrees that night!!

so thankful that i ilive in the city so i never have to deal with this stuff anymore. Just enough $$ to get a cab home.

Hopefully my insurance will cover everything, well almost everything. Alphster forgot to put his bottle of Smirnoff on the police report. At least my items are replaceable. My friend's backpack was stolen. He's missing his flight log(pilot's license), glasses, contacts, and some sentimental articles such as clothing. I kind of wish they shattered my window... now they have to pull my door apart and change the lock, maybe even a little bit of body work. But nope... those assholes knew what they were doing.

I'm hoping to move into NYC a year or two after I graduate. Then I won't have to deal with car problems.

On a related note i've decided to replace the passenger side door lock and handle myself. The 2002 eclipses don't have a lock on the passenger side. So I can just install the blank and handle myself, with a tiny bit of dent removal I can pocket the insurance money for the damage to the door. Tommorow I should find out what is covered.

Originally posted by l3lueyes

OKK SOO HERE'S MY DUMBB POST..

TODAY MY FRIEND DECIDED TO PARK RIGHT ON THE STREET!! SO SHE LEAVES HER CAR ON THE 48TH STREET AND IT WAS GOD DAMN LIGHT OUT!!! WHEN WE CAME BACK FROM FACTORY THE WINDOW WAS BROKEN ...AND MY $1500 FUR JACKET WAS GONE :( WITH MY FRIENDS CELLPHONES AND WALLETS.... I WOULD NEVER THINK SH*T LIKE THIS COULD HAPPEN TO US :( :( :(

OH crap. That's terrible. Did you get a police report? Broad daylight?? I thought midtown was fairly safe. When did you come back from factory? What kind of car? I love how my car attracted attention to the crooks, but the 5 porsche 911s around the block didn't. Bastards!

i dont know if this would help at all or if you can do this on all cars.. but my friend has a 2002 sentra and you cant open the trunk from inside the car you need this special key that had a micro chip or soemthign like that in it.. We park in teh parkign garage all the time b/c of what happened to my car.. but even when we do that.. we throw everythign in teh trunk, bags, jackets, cell phones, cds, radio face and take in the key with us and give them the vallet key.. its great..

and we know that there is no way possible into the trunk without that key.. b/c a few weeks ago the moron i am i we put everything in the trunk and on accident i threw that key in there b/c i thought it was the vallet key.. so when we were leaving we had to drive home with no radio b/c the face was in there and our phone.. lol it sucked.. we tried everything to get in!

Originally posted by l3lueyes

?? something else happen??

My mom called the insurance company and is dealing with it. They are paying for the entire cost of my new cell phone, so I ran out and upgraded the phone I just bought to the Motorola v60c. :D Hell, i aint paying for it. I've got a new camera coming in already, and my checking account will be back up ASAP. As long as the rest of the insurance claim goes through i'll be happy. I just noticed that my backpack is missing as well. For some odd reason I forgot that I had 1/2 bottle of Absolute in there, dammit!!

Unfortunately part of my job is working at concert venues, clubs, etc some in shady parts of the metro - and all require me to drive there (truck has spare parts, complete tool kit, test equipt, etc.) in it- my solution to keep people from finding it attractive:

1.)Tint ALL the windows out at about 5%- screw the laws on tints

2.) a large flashing red LED in every corner of the windshield, and the back tailgate window (its an SUV). and of course a mother of an alarm to back up the flashing lights.

3.) strobe lights in EVERY light housing on the truck that are tied into the alarm- if the alarm goes off, you got about 10 strobes going off- SURE to attract any passing cops!

the above keeps everyone away, even if they do get close they still can't see what the hell is inside. I've been doing this for about two years now and (knocking on wood) never had anything happen, and I NEVER park in a garage...those are scary places :) when I first got my job i used to park in a garage everyday at work, and every week when i would wash it, I would find another dent that it got while in there...no thanks, I'll take my chances with the car thieves and getting a ticket!

Bernie

Originally posted by hmnyc

like a month ago in the same area, they broke into the passenger side stole my head unit, thank god i put shit in the trunk, maybe its the same assholes, im afraid to drive my car into the city now, dealing with these assholes, gives me a fucking headache. sorry to hear that

de unde esti?:cool: