Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Everyone I Hope Everyone Got In

I want to thank everyone that came in last night for my party. I hope everyone got in and if they did without waiting that long. I hope everyone had the same good time that I did for my bday at Joeys.

Thanks again Denny, did another great job.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Happy Birthday again Serg!!! Had a great time, but whats up with the lights going on at 2:30?? :D Could have used another 1/2 hour to PARTY!!!!:hat:

clubs always close before their supposed to. If they dont close early they can face heavy fines by the town. I know in some towns its $1000 fine for each person in the place after close time, so clubs do it just to secure themselves of being fined.

Happy Bday Sergio

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Happy Birthday again Serg!!! Had a great time, but whats up with the lights going on at 2:30?? :D Could have used another 1/2 hour to PARTY!!!!:hat:

If everyone hasnt noticed yet when a club closes at a certain time it means that all people not on the ABC list need to be out of the building. So we decide on what time to turn the lights on based on the size of the crowd. Friday was insanity so we turned the lights on early. In North Jersey we need to do that so everyone is out by 3 in Central its the same law but they have the 2 o'clock thing. Even at Temps, everyone always asks why Denny stops playing at 3:30 thats the reason.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I want to thank everyone that came in last night for my party. I hope everyone got in and if they did without waiting that long. I hope everyone had the same good time that I did for my bday at Joeys.

Thanks again Denny, did another great job.

Hope everything went well and everyone had a great time. You better believe I had toast at 9:30 in Hawaii. I was in Lahanai, Maui at a bar and met 3 girls from Los Angleses and we toasted out Mai Tai's; they really do a number on you:D