Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surprise Cosmic Gate Its Your Birthday

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH COMISC AND SERGIO

Sorry Sergio we could not be in 2 places at once we did have a shot to you at 2:30am!

Cosmic I HOPE we all surprised you! You have no idea how hard it is to keep a secret in our group---well maybe you do

Originally posted by ceeotter

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH COMISC AND SERGIO

Sorry Sergio we could not be in 2 places at once we did have a shot to you at 2:30am!

Cosmic I HOPE we all surprised you! You have no idea how hard it is to keep a secret in our group---well maybe you do

Otter, Suprised is not the word!! Think about walking into a room and seeing between 50 and 60 of your friends standing there wating for you!Just unreal.... First let me thank my boy JBR for setting it up. Brother how you kept it quiet for 3 weeks i will never know. Next to everyone who showed,Keith,Cousin Mark, Otter and her otter half,Sandiee V and her Otter half and how could i forget Jersey Joel??? And Spygirl,when you called it put a nice finish to the night...thanks......JBR,you are a great friend and i thank you very much....Johhny O

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Otter, Suprised is not the word!! Think about walking into a room and seeing between 50 and 60 of your friends standing there wating for you!Just unreal.... First let me thank my boy JBR for setting it up. Brother how you kept it quiet for 3 weeks i will never know. Next to everyone who showed,Keith,Cousin Mark, Otter and her otter half,Sandiee V and her Otter half and how could i forget Jersey Joel??? And Spygirl,when you called it put a nice finish to the night...thanks......JBR,you are a great friend and i thank you very much....Johhny O

Hope you had a great night!!!! I was bugging out when I heard that track:eek: Can't wait until the next DJ CG22 on the wheels of steel:D

......JBR,you are a great friend and i thank you very much....Johhny O

I only do good/great things for those that deserve it. You're welcome and let's have another after hours at your crib real soon!!!!!!

I'm glad you had a good time and that you were surprised!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You're welcome and let's have another after hours at your crib real soon!!!!!!

JBR, im thinking alittle afternoon session during the parade might be in order. My New Dennon Dual Cd player will be here and i might want to give it a work out..If not then the 16th for cody's birthday after hours

Glad u had a good time Cosmic, sorry I didn't stay the whole night. We shall all party again soon. JBR thankyou...