Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Teo T.............

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

A BIG FUCK YOU TO YOU! YOU KNOW WHY I SAY THIS....... WHEN YOU WANT YOU CAN TEAR THE FUCKING ROOF OFF. LAST 4 TIMES YOU PUT ON A FUCKING SHOW! I WAS WACKING SHOTS OUT WITH LORI SAYING WHO THE FUCK IS THIS IN THE BOOTH? PLACE WAS ROCKING FOR NOT BEING PACKED..... I CALLED YOU LAZY IN THE PAST AND I CAN SAY FOR SURE YOU WERE, IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR SETS THEN AND NOW BIG DIFFERENCE. NOT SURE WHAT THE REASON IS BUT YOUR MIXING IS UP TO THE LEVEL OF A RICHIE SANTANA AND YOUR TRACK SELECTION IS ON POINT. SO FUCK YOU AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING........... I'M SURE CP WILL SEE YOU THIS SUMMER

PS ANYONE THAT WAS THERE, I GOT A FEW IDS I NEED.

THAT DURAN DURAN TRACK LORI YOU WERE SINGING IT... SICK! WHAT IS IT?

AND WHEN TEO MIXED THE TRAIN WITH THAT TRACK THAT KEPT SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PARTY...... ANY HELP THANKS.....

i have been reading these boards occasionally for about 2 years now. i have never posted on here before but will often check to see what partys are happening. Hats off to saleen you are one of a kind. always entertainig. i went to X.S. last night to get a temps vip card(which i found out about on club planet). i have only been to X.S. about 5 times because i always said teo sucks. Last summer i went in there a few time because as usual temps was too crowded but the music was so bad in X.S. (putting me to sleep) i actually went over to merge for only about 10 minutes before returning to temps. i really enjoy the energy inside temps(you can't beat it anywhere) i have a group of friends that would not even consider going to X.S. because of how bad teo is. To be honest with you i always had to agree them. i see all of you people put up these posts and say how great he was but you people must be on some good drugs. But anyhow i am glad they had the temps vip cards at X.S. last night because i got a chance to hear teo again. i will have to give him credit he has gotten a lot better. The room was full of energy the whole night and people were dancing. i thought i was going to get there and get my vip card and leave but you couldn't do that. i am glad because i had a really good time in there for the first time ever. i'm sorry except for one night last summer when Richie Santana spun there (that was a great night) Anyhow i just wanted to give my two cents on this one. i use to go to X.S. back when Frankie V was the DJ and my bartender was a guy named Foge. Any idea if these guys still work there?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Question for ya traffic why does your Date Registered read

03-03-2002 :confused:

you don't need to sign up to read the board, I met a few guys last night that new me becasue they read but don't post.... look at the views not the replys........

Originally posted by laurie619

I understand that but in order to registrar, and use guest list don’t you have to make a screen name up?:confused:

To be honest i don't know what you mean. i always read these boards i just registered now. What do you mean by guest list?

Originally posted by traffic

i have been reading these boards occasionally for about 2 years now. i have never posted on here before but will often check to see what partys are happening. Hats off to saleen you are one of a kind. always entertainig. i went to X.S. last night to get a temps vip card(which i found out about on club planet). i have only been to X.S. about 5 times because i always said teo sucks. Last summer i went in there a few time because as usual temps was too crowded but the music was so bad in X.S. (putting me to sleep) i actually went over to merge for only about 10 minutes before returning to temps. i really enjoy the energy inside temps(you can't beat it anywhere) i have a group of friends that would not even consider going to X.S. because of how bad teo is. To be honest with you i always had to agree them. i see all of you people put up these posts and say how great he was but you people must be on some good drugs. But anyhow i am glad they had the temps vip cards at X.S. last night because i got a chance to hear teo again. i will have to give him credit he has gotten a lot better. The room was full of energy the whole night and people were dancing. i thought i was going to get there and get my vip card and leave but you couldn't do that. i am glad because i had a really good time in there for the first time ever. i'm sorry except for one night last summer when Richie Santana spun there (that was a great night) Anyhow i just wanted to give my two cents on this one. i use to go to X.S. back when Frankie V was the DJ and my bartender was a guy named Foge. Any idea if these guys still work there?

Frankie V. is the DJ at Tradewinds on Thursday nights. He has another person open up for him so he gos on pretty late and u can usually catch him having a drink at the bar before he gos on.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

[i use to go to X.S. back when Frankie V was the DJ and my bartender was a guy named Foge. Any idea if these guys still work there?

wow that is going way back into time. man that means u remember the shore when everywhere was awesome. about the two guys in question both good friends of mine. Frankie V. u can catch him at the tradewinds I know on thursday night. about foge, what more can i say. hold on to ur seat because u might fall off of it when i tell u he is an elizabeth cop. he is no longer bartending.