Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBCLUBBIN being a HYPOCRITE

Ibclubbin aka BIG GEEKaka Kemical so Queens wont find out that he dissed them - tried giving me advice on how i shouldnt put up areview of my own party -- Well its sunday and its raining so i did a little investigation with the help of a friend and found Ibclubbin giving a review of his party- So can anyone say The Big Geek Is a Hypocrite -- I think so -- and my post about green velvet was a thank you to them and to let everyone know what great guys they were and how much they thanked us for a great night -- these guys love to party -- So BG yeah i brought it so back off Faggett.

hmmmmmmmmm

for anyone who didnt show up tonight, you fucking missed out....Tooch ripped Platinum apart......and I dont want to say what unreleaseds shit he dropped,but if you want to know...ill tell ya.......................

all i know is i went through it tonight at Platinum

BG

Bring it

yes but the sad thing is that I once again I got exactly what i wanted out of you because you were so bothered by what I wrote about you that you took the time to dedicate an entire thread to me, cutting and pasting my Platinum review so everyone could read it once again

in fact, I'm actually flattered that you sit around and think about me so much, and I'm flattered that you decided my Platinum review was so important that it need be given its own thread:D

BG