Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You to all the Clubplanet Peepes for coming to DESTINATION, NYC!

To all our Peeps that came to Destination NYC lat night at South Street Seaport,

Thank you for braving the rain and cold and coming out to this enormous event. Thank you for helping and supporting our scene and the people that bring us together for events like this. I must say that Stuck on Earth and Tronic Treament rock and we can not wait till BOO which will be 10 times crazier. Now for the review and highlights.

8 pm running late I arrive at SSSP and already happy cuz my GORGEOUS HELPER Kristy aka Snoozi8 is saving my ass by helping the Stuck on Earth Staff. Also hanging in there is our beloved BogB. Due to a printer mishap Bog and I leave and head to the east village for a lil help at Kinkos. But not before stopping at PLANT for Carl's Press Party.

After sucking down a large and quite strong Stoli Orange and Ginger Ale at the open bar we have to start running. Sidetracked quickly before we left we hug with Carl and arranged our interview with him for WMC. :D

Quick Stop to pick up Ron and hit kinkos........boom ..... back to the SSSP. 10pm The rain is coming down the gates are open. Kristy and the ladies are kicking ass working the ticketbooth. I at that point space for 20 minutes and just held incense.

*TIME LINE WILL GET SCREWED UP NOW*

Highlights:

*ERICK MORILO WEARING his COX HAT

*Catching that creep jerk scalping fake tix

*Walking Lizza Minella and her Fiance David Guest to the Atrium to hear Hipp-e & Halo

*Carl giving me a Bear Hug and in a extreme brit accent go "GOREGOUS U NEED A VACATION, LET'S GET ON THE PLANE TO MIAMI NOW" me agreeing

*Me standing in front of the heaters drying off because I was SOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK from runnin to the line and getting all of you!

*Working Coat Check at 7 am with my volunteers I love ya BOO BOO BOO*

*Seeing my friends from Kappa very cool missed them

*Seeing so many peole in the industry come out and recognizing this was not a RAVE but a Music Festival. And with support there will be much more.....

OXOXOXOXOX

Thank you all again.

Lainie

Clubplanet.com, Inc.

Nicely done Lainie. As I believe I said to you last night, I apologize for the little scuffle in the car. I was excited and anxious for a party and you were very nervous about making sure the party went right. Tensions came about, and I am sorry. In the end, you pulled off a party that, although it had some difficulties, will certianly go down in my book as one I will always remember. Thanks again Lainie. :balloon: