Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whatever happend to Eminem???

Originally posted by highmay

Let's get a few things clear about Enimen:

He's an absolute awesome talent. The underground hip hop scene has known about him since '94/'95, where he won almost every freestyle tournament he entered.

His lyrics are ill, and he could care less how famous he his.

He's around 25/26 years old with a family and is now set for life. The person who made him famous was Dr. Dre. He marketed this talented white rapper to the commercial hip hop community, which is roughly 50% white.

I saw the preview to the movie he's starring in, and it seems as though he is attempting to broaden his artistic talent, which was not the case for Vanilla Ice. Cool As Ice merely fed off of V.I.'s image, whereas Eminem is the role of a different character other than Eminem.

People are being partial because of his skin color, which is totally unfair and prejudice. You can go to Sam Goody every Teusday and buy a new rap album by some mediocre talent that says and expresses things far more worse than Eminem ever said or did. You must recognize that the actions he is attacked for are a by-product of how he was marketed.

In the end, Eminem won't go away until he wants to. The bottom line is that he loves dropping lyrics and making beats. So if you don't like him, don't listen to him. The end.

Couldn't have said it better myself! He is not a one hit wonder, he built himself up from the "roots" to make a name for himself, and the boy can rhyme!! Simple as that!

I can't wait for the new Eminem shit to come out.

For those of you who say he can't rap or he talks about stupid shit, you should buy his CD and LISTEN to it.

here's just a little clip of what he has to say:

So who's bringing the guns in this country?

I couldn't sneak a plastic pellet-gun thru customs over in London

And last week I seen a Schwarzenegger movie

Where he's shooting all sorts of motherfuckers with an uzi

I seen these three little kids up in the front row

Screaming "Go!" with their 17-year old uncle

I'm like "Guidance?

Ain't they got the same moms and dads who got mad when I asked if they like violence?

And told me that my tape got 'em to swear

What about the makeup you allowed your twelve-year-old daughter to wear? (hm?)

So tell me that your son doesn't know any cuss words

When his bus driver's screaming at him, fucking him up worse.

I'll be at Sam Goody the day it comes out.

I have Kazaa and a CD burner, but I have to support the artists that I can relate to.

You should all do the same.

See you at Sam Goody.

maxx330

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by dgmodel

he was allover a while back, now you dont even hear about him... hrmm?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes prob fighting all the lawsuits he has against him.

Actually he has been filming "8 Mile" w/ Brittany Murphy, Kim Bassinger and director (oscar winner for LA Confidential) Curtis Hanson. It is due out this spring. Trailer is viewable on his website!

www.eminem.com

i agree with highmay, eminem definitely has talent and has an unique style and image for a rapper. i don't think he will fade either; i think he might fall less out of the spotlight, but he will always be around.

can't go wrong when you got a hit making producer like Dre behind him. look at Snoop, once a homeless bum and now he's drinking his gin and juice in an ill ass mansion.