Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsunami @ Shelter - TRANCEFORMATION

Starting March 9th, Tsunami will have be at Shelter every Saturday (except when they are throwing events at Vinyl)!!

So, if you like their infected mushroom parties, go check Tranceformation at shelter!! (Crobra disclaimer - I'm not a promoter for Shelter or Tusnami - I get no $$$$, so I don't want to see any why does he get to mention his party threads!!)

hey you!

just wanted to find you and tell you that it was awesome to see you and I thank you so much for your help with my coat in the morning. Did you just volunteer to do that out of the good of your heart?

cuz that was mad cool!

thanks again

-renee

Tsunami parties are the shiiiitz snitz shiitzy bomb!

I've been away from GOA far too long..

Might be time to get my

day glow gear back out

of the closet..

EXODUST..

Great seeing you and Charlie

Saturday night as well..

You two always bring such a great vibe

with you..

Puts a smile on Mugz mug.

Originally posted by exodust

hey you!

just wanted to find you and tell you that it was awesome to see you and I thank you so much for your help with my coat in the morning. Did you just volunteer to do that out of the good of your heart?

cuz that was mad cool!

thanks again

-renee

It was great seeing Charlie and you - I haven't seen you guys in a while!! Natasha & I decided to helpout - Lanie should get a big thank you, cause the coat check was such a mess - If she didn't jump in, kick ass, and organize it - we would all still be there!! They didn't hang up jackets in another sort of number order in the begining of the night!!

Originally posted by exodust

hey you!

cuz that was mad cool!

thanks again

-renee

Whoa, Renee, where were you? I saw Chucky like 5 times!