Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet Open Bar From 9 To 11 On March 15th With Dj Aaron Swank

I have decided that its time that Joeys Night Club and I give back to the members of the board and their friends with a complimentary open bar from 9 to 11 on March 15th with board member Aaron Swank spinning.

At 11 PM join KIRK LOPEZ as he TURNS BACK THE CLOCK TO 9/6/98 (A Retro Dream).

email me with ur list on contact board moderator johnnyblackroc

sergiot@brm.com

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I have decided that its time that Joeys Night Club and I give back to the members of the board and their friends with a complimentary open bar from 9 to 11 on March 15th with board member Aaron Swank spinning.

At 11 PM join KIRK LOPEZ as he TURNS BACK THE CLOCK TO 9/6/98 (A Retro Dream).

email me with ur list on contact board moderator johnnyblackroc

sergiot@brm.com

AND THAT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :hat:

Originally posted by trikki

Aaron Swank???????????? He sucks!

,ok and who do you think is great draper,no one in nyc has tracks like him,yes he is up and comming but remember this post hell be on top one day,and where might i ask do you club so i can get a referance on your tastes.listen you can im me,and ill send you some of his mixed shit,maybe your confused

this is obviously someone who hasn't heard Aaron spin. he is very good and is a real cool person. I'll lay 10-1 odds that Aaron tears the shit out of joey's. its only a matter of time before Aaron blows up big.

You are totally offline with this comment. Aaron with the right guidance and the right break will make it one day. Take it from someone that has managed nightclubs for over 7 years and worked in them over 10. He is not a WKTU style DJ like most NJ djs are. He has his own style and that style just happens to be in world wide.

Stay tuned this summer when Aaron and I join forces to bring you the trendiest party in NJ.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Aaron with the right guidance and the right break will make it one day.

I haven't heard this DJ yet so I can't judge him, but don't you think just about anyone with the right guidance and the right break will make it one day?

Originally posted by slimcalhoun

I haven't heard this DJ yet so I can't judge him, but don't you think just about anyone with the right guidance and the right break will make it one day?

Not really I could be best friends with the worlds worst DJ but even though I can play him in great rooms the bottom line is if he sucks he sucks and after a while u need to giving him those spots because he embarrases u. Aaron is not one of those DJs.