Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside Parade: Whats The Deal???

CEOTTER-COSMIC-CODY-007 POURER-JBR

What is the deal for Saturday??? Im going down to the Ortley house Friday with Chris Wacko and was wondering if 6th Avenue should have a pre-game. . .

Please advise--This is my first parade in three years so I would like to be mangled...

Originally posted by whataboutme

This is my first parade in three years so I would like to be mangled...

There's a shocker!!!!!

I think it is a good idea except for the fact that everyone you mentioned, except for me, has to be at work at 11am. Plus, drinks B4 hand, on 6th ave and not in the Heights, makes for a long walk or drive to work with the streets closed off. It's only Monday, we'll figure something out

CEOTTER-COSMIC-CODY-007 POURER-JBR

What is the deal for Saturday??? Im going down to the Ortley house Friday with Chris Wacko and was wondering if 6th Avenue should have a pre-game. . .

Please advise--This is my first parade in three years so I would like to be mangled...

pregame will be at Spicy's at 9:00am for complimentary breakfast and mamosa's (I have no idea if I spelled that right) Spicy's is a great time. XS opens at 12:00 and during the day they have 7 bands headlining with Big Orange Cone. At night DJ Teo T will be accompanied by Richie Santana. And come on you get MANGLED that doesn't happen.

Originally posted by cody05

pregame will be at Spicy's at 9:00am for complimentary breakfast and mamosa's (I have no idea if I spelled that right) Spicy's is a great time. XS opens at 12:00 and during the day they have 7 bands headlining with Big Orange Cone. At night DJ Teo T will be accompanied by Richie Santana. And come on you get MANGLED that doesn't happen.

See Peter Paul--Thats the information I needed--JBR looks like it will be a Spicy's breakfast--

See Peter Paul--Thats the information I needed--JBR looks like it will be a Spicy's breakfast--

Mike,we can all meet at my house and walk up if you want. There is plenty of parking and if your to fucked up to drive you can stay in the spare room if you want.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Mike,we can all meet at my house and walk up if you want. There is plenty of parking and if your to fucked up to drive you can stay in the spare room if you want.

THANKS--PM ME WITH YOUR CELL#--I THINK A FEW OF US LIKE ROX AND WALKO ARE GOING TO DINNER FRIDAY NITE--AND THEN WE'LL ALL MEET UP EARLY STAURDAY MORNING.

THANKS--PM ME WITH YOUR CELL#--I THINK A FEW OF US LIKE ROX AND WALKO ARE GOING TO DINNER FRIDAY NITE--AND THEN WE'LL ALL MEET UP EARLY STAURDAY MORNING.

Where are we going to dinner? There is only problem, I have an early day on Sat. and if Rox is there does that mean Johnny will be hanging out? I know how those nights can turn out.

Originally posted by clubkide3

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT MERGE THEY ARE GOING TO BE OPEN ALL DAY AND NIGHT THERE IS GONNA BE HIP HOP UPSTAIRS & NEW POWER SOUL IS GONNA BE LIVE !!!! ALSO DJ CHEYNE CHRISTIAN WILL BE ON THE MAIN FLOOR ALL NIGHT.:eek:

No offense but St. Patty's day is not about hip hop. During the day u need to do the band thing and some drinking outside for the parade. But I will still stop over to see Tommy and Libet for a shot.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT MERGE THEY ARE GOING TO BE OPEN ALL DAY AND NIGHT THERE IS GONNA BE HIP HOP UPSTAIRS & NEW POWER SOUL IS GONNA BE LIVE !!!! ALSO DJ CHEYNE CHRISTIAN WILL BE ON THE MAIN FLOOR ALL NIGHT.:eek:

Hip-Hop--Are you for real???

Isnt DJ Unique there ????? Maybe i can run into clubkid then...Better Knucke-up boy, your days are numbered!!!!

Another MERGE virgin TOOL!!!!!!!!!!

i have never been down to seaside for the St. Patty's Parade, is it a good time? How are the clubs at night? Are there bands at night? If i decide to go, what is going on and where should i go. By the way i don't want to hear bands i am hoping they aren't going to be there for the night time partying.

Originally posted by traffic

i have never been down to seaside for the St. Patty's Parade, is it a good time? How are the clubs at night? Are there bands at night? If i decide to go, what is going on and where should i go. By the way i don't want to hear bands i am hoping they aren't going to be there for the night time partying.

During the day at X'S there is a bunch of bands opening up for TEO and then at night Richie Santana on the decks. If it is anything like last year it wll be a good time. No bands at night. Hope this helped