Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in a CP group trip to Great Adventure?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love GA..... but only when its not crowded... def NOT a weekend or we're gonna spend more than 1/2 the day on the damn lines.... i say before summer... shortly after it opens... on a weekday ::provided everyone doesnt have work or can take off:: and we go and stay into the night... cuz fuckin NITRO is the SHIT when its dark out... for those of u who havent been on it... :eek: its insane... :cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

BTW - Why are there only guys replying to this thread?? Are the girlies afraid of coasters? Come on now. :cool:

I'm definitely down for a trip to Great Adventure.. it's like 25 minutes from my house too.. yay!!

Roller coasters HERE I COME!! YAY!! I FAWKING LOVE THEM!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Whats up kid. Haven't seen you post on CP in a while. Hows life?

Yeah a Gr8 Adventure date would be awesome! I donno, just throw out a few dates and see what people say. Setup a poll or something. $26.50 for a day sure beats full price. I wouldn't get a season pass though, I usually go about once every 4 years. Let's do it up...

BTW - Why are there only guys replying to this thread?? Are the girlies afraid of coasters? Come on now. :cool:

I know, I know. I've been absent trying to do the whole adult jobby job thing, but I'm back now that I got some shit in my life in order... And not to say it but I think I got the once every 4 years beat too.

Havent been since I was 13 or so...eight year absence from The Flags. Hell the last time I went The Scream Machine was the big attraction. :what: :what: :huh: