Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobe 3/7 - 3/10 what are the VIP places now

xkingchangox

Billboardlive! has an invite only VIP area. You can toss around all the dollars you want, it doesn't mean shit. :cool: Being you're from out of town, you're probably not getting in, but thought you'd like to know anyhow.

I kinda like it that way...VIP is pretty much meaningless nowadays, since a lot of 'undesireables' swing a lot of cash around...a VIP based on who you are and what you do is a great concept. My respect to Emi, Tony, Carlos, and so forth for that idea.

But, anyway...the best VIPs nowadays are at crobar and the newly-renovated VIP area at Liquid.

With the exception of the Boardroom, all VIP areas are decentralized, meaning that there are different spaces in the venue that may or may not become roped-off as a VIP area on a given night, depending on the circumstances. The central idea behind this concept is to create small VIP spaces on any floor when needed, and then liberating these same areas to the grand public when there are no takers. Also we wanted to avoid huge concentrated spaces blocked-off from the general public in one same floor. We'd try to eliminate the feeling of exclusion that an area like this would cause. One sole wristband admits that guest to ANY VIP area in the whole building (with the exception of the Boardroom, whose passes supersede all others). Access to the VIP areas are obtained by table reservation (with a minimum expenditure that varies according to circumstances) or by face recognition by the VIP area doorman, if it is a club regular.

THIS IS FROM THE BILLBOARDLIVE WEBSITE.

I THINK THEY WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO LET ME IN IF I PLAN ON THROWING SOME MONEY AROUND. AS FAR AS VIP FOR WHO YOU ARE AND NOT WHAT YOU SPEND THATS NOT WHAT THERE WEB SITE SAYS . MY FRIEND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY CLUB OWNERS OPEN CLUBS FOR ONE REASON AND THATS TO MAKE MONEY.

.cooljunkie. has the real info in BBL, with an interview of the prime movers behind BBL.

Yeah, you can get into the 'normal' VIP at BBL, but it's kinda disheartening knowing that there's an überVIP there too :)

I meant no offence, I'm just telling you how it is down here. With the right connections and the right words, monetary advantages can be nullified.

Just tryin to save ya a couple of bucks!