Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs And Lounges In Manhattan For 18+

I Need help.. can anyone recommend some really good clubs and lounges for me?? im looking for places in manhattan(new york).. also i would like the club/lounge to be 18+, and a trendy/stylish place.. that places almost anything, especially music like disco, and house.. thanks..

Roxy Friday is a good party.. at least IMO it is.. Johnny Vicious is the resident there, I guess you could say it's trendy/stylish..

Vinyl Friday is also a really good party though I would say it's less trendy kinda.. Tenaglia is the resident there, and there is nothing but good talk about him.

I dunno.. my head hurts.. I'm sick.. I can't think.. :blown:

Trendy and styling for 18+....

Don't go to Vinyl... not trendy and stylin

Roxy: Nice loungy couch areas, mainstream house music, i guess it would be considered trendy. (Friday)

Exit: Has some trendy lounge-like rooms dispersed throughout the rather large venue. (Friday)

Most of the really trendy up-scale lounges in the city are 21+. The only venues offered to the 18+ crowd are the large super-clubs and usually on friday nights only.

yea superclubs are the way to go for the 18+ crowd.

roxy fridays, exit fridays, soon soundfactory fridays (PVD!!), vinyl fridays. Fridays is a good night for 18+, Saturdays are definitely more geared to the 21+ crowd.

but in terms of lounges, that obviously is 21+ b/c of the alcohol being served. HOWEVER, i do find that most places do not check ID if you go during the week or during a quieter time. if you see someone checking ID at the door, simply go to another bar/lounge. not that hard, just have confidence! i definitely recommend hitting up the east village/lower east side.. lots of nice lounges all within walking distance of each other.. so if you don't get into one, go to another.