Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carson daily...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themcmattyc

since when does this loser have a non-MTV show??? im trying to deal w/ my insomnia and i gotta watch him on ch. 4 now???

dude you are suck a fucking wigger,, earrings went out years ago........ you fucking RE TARD!!!!!!!!

do i care??? does your opinion count??? not at all... i am my own person!!! and will destroy you!!!! your a loser!!! you sit on club planet all day doing nothing!!! please do us a favor and kill yourself!!!

oh and please dont jerk off to my pic!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

dude you are suck a fucking wigger,, earrings went out years ago........ you fucking RE TARD!!!!!!!!

LOL you mcmattyc your a GEEKbro. u mc teen nights at abyss. wow your cool. all the little 13 year old girls and u think your the shit. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

418 posts on cp and im the GEEK??? i emcee teen nights at abyss, and make more in one night than your life is worth!!! but i also emcee and host about 8 other parties in nj, nyc, and vegas fag!!! so the next time your mouth feels like running, run it to my face so i can smack the black out your ass!!! pussy

418 posts on cp and im the GEEK??? i emcee teen nights at abyss, and make more in one night than your life is worth!!! but i also emcee and host about 8 other parties in nj, nyc, and vegas fag!!! so the next time your mouth feels like running, run it to my face so i can smack the black out your ass!!! pussy

what does 418 posts have to do with it. get a real job or actually get an education. u ever hear of that? i could care less what u make in one night your still a geek in my book. i go to college, i do my thing and will make more when i graduate in 3 years then u will make in your whole life. so lets drop it i still think your a geek and u think u make more then my life is worth in one night so we have are opinions. hahahahahaha GEEK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

since when does this loser have a non-MTV show??? im trying to deal w/ my insomnia and i gotta watch him on ch. 4 now???

Unfortunately he's been on regular tv for a while....And he's also got a radio show......:blown:

Fist off.. why attack someone because you think they look retarded in a picture? who gives a shit.

I met Carson daily in seaside like 3 years ago when they had summer share down there he is such a lamo dick face faggot. I was standing by some fake palm tree thing becuase i got on that ultra lame show the grind and he was like a foot shorter then me. He goes to me "oo you got my hair cut going ....your a poser but i like that your a carson follower" That fat faced old man asshole thinks he is like all that and he is just a fucking reject that got a break fuck him.

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

what does 418 posts have to do with it. get a real job or actually get an education. u ever hear of that? i could care less what u make in one night your still a geek in my book. i go to college, i do my thing and will make more when i graduate in 3 years then u will make in your whole life. so lets drop it i still think your a geek and u think u make more then my life is worth in one night so we have are opinions. hahahahahaha GEEK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Matty c

4th year @ montclair state university

nationally certified paramedic

accepted to UMDNJ

100's of certifications that you wouldn't understand...

scored in the top 10% on mcats

worked 36+ hours @ ground zero

not that i need to prove myself to you youngin!!! but why dont you find me so i can spank you like your mommy!!! why dont you tell me who you are and stop hiding like a coward!!! cause when i do know, which i will, im going to destroy your life... FRAT BOY!!! cant wait till hell week!!! your gonna get hazed!!! remember, you never now exactly who someone really is...untill they ruin you!!!

eat me coward!!!