Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez

I hear everyone ripping this guy apart, but can anyone give me a review of the last time they heard him and tell me why he was bad?

Last time I heard him, I believe it was at Bunka or Joeys a while back, he was really good.

I'm not trying to start drama, i just wanna know what u guys think sucks about him .....(besides the Luzzi track)....

Guest saleen351

well I hear his new track is HOTTTTTTTTTT! real hot but I was also told that they are not leaking this track like without you...... Idea is to only hear it at XS............. Great Business move, but it sucks since I"m a mp3whore............ :D Dont' worry I'll get this shit, even its a shitty version................

I having been reading about everyone ripping Eddie B. and what a bad move it is to bring him to XS for Saturday nights. If you want to hear the truth, here it is. Last Summer I went to XS every Saturday and every Saturday I wanted to leave because there was no energy. On labor day weekend, the final weekend of the Summer TEO was putting me to sleep. As bad as TEO was last summer, I must admit, every time I have gone in to XS this winter he has been really good, but unfortunately it was too late to save him. There may be some people that do not like Eddie B., but I guarantee that most of the people who are bashing him are doing it only because they are friends of TEO.

Great first post jerseyboy.......

I have no idea what your talking about newbie.......Teo was real good all summer long.....i don't know teo and I have never met him. All I do know is that he rocked XS last summer and bermuda the summer before.

Originally posted by jerseyboy

I having been reading about everyone ripping Eddie B. and what a bad move it is to bring him to XS for Saturday nights. If you want to hear the truth, here it is. Last Summer I went to XS every Saturday and every Saturday I wanted to leave because there was no energy. On labor day weekend, the final weekend of the Summer TEO was putting me to sleep. As bad as TEO was last summer, I must admit, every time I have gone in to XS this winter he has been really good, but unfortunately it was too late to save him. There may be some people that do not like Eddie B., but I guarantee that most of the people who are bashing him are doing it only because they are friends of TEO.

Hey asshole, this is a thread about Eddie Baez, nobody else. Take your two-bit opinion about anything else and be somewhere. I don't see anybody ripping Eddie Baez except for the fact that he got caught in the middle of a situation he had nothing to do with. I notice all of a sudden, all these so-called XS people with 1 or 7 or 22 posts, coming out of the woodwork with their opinions. Bottom line ----- the powers that be (management, owners, promoters) made a choice at XS, a bad one IMO, and now they have to live with it. What some people fail to realize is the fact that there is more to a club than a BIG NAME DJ. You need a staff that is faithful, dependable and above all a staff that reaches the crowd. It's happened too many times where someone gets too big for a venue or a gig and their performance suffers. Personally, I have only heard Eddie once, this past winter at XS, and he tore shit up. But, the crowd was already whipped into a frenzy by the guy who was on before him.

You can only live on a name for so long before people realize you ain't all that!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

I don't really know how to respond other than to say that is your opinion. But I am a little confused why a club as nice as XS used to clear out by 3am if there was so much energy in the place.

simple, temtps in only a 30 sec walk down the road.

Guest saleen351

Why go to Temps if XS was so good?

I want you to call this number

1-800-i'moncrackifican'tfigureoutthisquestionbymyself

First: U went to XS every sat. and wanted to leave.....um....y'd ja come back afta the first time??

Second: Labor Day weekend huh?....that's funny cause that was the best night all summer genius!

Third: Most of the people replying may or may not be friends of mine but in the same breath......They USED to be XS customers!

N last but not least: How many more 1st time posters r gonna try n make this look like it was my fault????

SAVE IT!!!!

TEO...

-

Originally posted by RkDaFnkyBt

Second: Labor Day weekend huh?....that's funny cause that was the best night all summer genius!

TEO...

-

I couldnt agree more. Labor day weekend was insane in that place!!! Spy girl will back me up on this. Funny how all of a sudden all these people that are posting for the first about how bad it was last summer and how great it will be this summer. They will never know the talent that they lost when they let you go. Its all about loyality!

Alen Ash - Rich S- Millenia

SuPeR SeXy saturdays @ PLATINUM Presents

the ultimate theme party...

Starting Saturday March 23rd, 2002

GIRLS GONE WILD

DRESS TO STIMULATE

music will be provided by

remixer/producer

EDDIE BAEZ

21 & over

FREE ADMISSION

ON MILLENIA GUEST LIST.