Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox Saturday and pneumonia?

I did'nt stay long enough to get completly drenched, lucky for me I only got a slight head cold. Did anyone get sick that went to the show at the Seaport on Sat?

Just a curious question????

I think I am getting sick. I got food poisioning from Rutgers food (go figure) and was praying to the porcelain gods last night. Now I just feel like shit, and I don't know if it is because of last nights episode, being outside at my horse show saturday only to get drenched with cold rain at Cox later on, or something I picked up from all the other sickly Rutgers kids. ::sigh:: I will just have to wait and see.

errr i thought i was fine until i woke up this morning... my throat is sore and i just feel blah. i could care less tho. saturday was one of the best nights i've had ever and i would brave the rain and cold all over just to hear music like that again :D :D :D

i got rained on and a little sick not as bad as i thought i was going to get but omg .........it was incredible and so fucking worth every fucking min. richie hawtin took me to another world. that has to be one of the best parties ive been too all year long.

j =)