Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When and where can I get PVD Tix?

No tickets. $40 at the door, no guest lists. I've heard: 4 floors pumped with the sounds of PVD, and monitors on every floor watching the man behind the music. One night of pure chaos, SF will never see a better DJ. All I can ask for is an extended set, PLEASE!!! don't dick us with a 4hr show, 8+ hours would be great and most appreciated :D

Originally posted by codica3

Well.. I suppose just so long as we get there on time we should be ok...... ;):laugh: :laugh:

well i dont know about you and pete but me and nycmuzik and a few others will be pregaming in the city.....no way am i waiting on the traditional long ass line that pvd brings.....

Originally posted by msoprano13

well i dont know about you and pete but me and nycmuzik and a few others will be pregaming in the city.....no way am i waiting on the traditional long ass line that pvd brings.....

Damn right bro....You bring the bottles, I'll bring the paper bags...Or the other way around.....:rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by msoprano13

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll all figure something out.. it's gonna be crazy though.. that Friday is the Friday that Pete gets back from Italy.. maybe I'll just have to ditch him and pregame with you guys in the city.. he'll find his way on his own ;) ;) ;)

hmmm... anybody think that the line will be long at say 630 pm?

if not dats what time i'll head there... i'll just take nap and look like a homeless dude.. mebbe i'll bring a cardboard box and lay right in front of the door

Originally posted by crxtacy

hmmm... anybody think that the line will be long at say 630 pm?

if not dats what time i'll head there... i'll just take nap and look like a homeless dude.. mebbe i'll bring a cardboard box and lay right in front of the door

you are nuts to wait on line for 3 and a half hours since paul doesn't even come on till 12 or so whats the point you will be dead before 2 and ready to leave :rolleyes:

:D lol i was jus kidding man, a joke....

but really though i'd rather wait on an empty line and be the first one in than wait on a packed line and worry about missing part of his set.... but that's me.. and don't forget i'm gonna sleep in my cardboard box till they let me in:laugh: