Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Denaire @ Exit 3/8

So apparently, something to this extent was said at the promoters' meeting tonite..

Something like making Exit be sorta like the new Twilo.. international DJs coming into the venue.. keeping the "commercial" and "hard beats" in rooms like the white and red room and keeping the international talent on the main floor..

Dunno my thoughts on this exactly..

I think Exit is a nice venue with potential.. if Exit's management does the right thing, they could turn the party around.. a new crowd will EVENTUALLY come in, and perhaps it won't be one of the most hated on clubs around..

Either way, this week Victor Denaire (sp?) is on the main floor with Theo as afterhours.. anyone who wants tickets, I got them, just for the record..

We'll see how all this turns around..

Originally posted by az-tec

Vic's the man....

your in for quite a treat:D

oh yea..its Dinaire btw.......

Thanks for the spelling correction.. I knew something didn't look right with his name!!

Much love Andy..

And now I know he must be something, that is, if he is Az-tec approved!! :D :D :D

Hmmmm....VD? International Talent? I don't recall Staten Island becoming a separate nation.

I do hope that the management can follow through on all this and eventually get real clubbers into the venue, but they will have to be willing to sacrifice big numbers and dancefloors packed with guidos for smaller numbers and less revenue certainly for a while. They are taking a step in the right direction, though, and props to them for that!

Originally posted by codica3

Thanks for the spelling correction.. I knew something didn't look right with his name!!

Much love Andy..

And now I know he must be something, that is, if he is Az-tec approved!! :D :D :D

Vic's a great DJ..I def give him 2 thumbs up:D

i think Vic just convinced me to go, so it looks like Az-tec is actually gonna be at Exit:eek: :eek: before i hit up vinyl late night....

Although it's not on his site, there is also supposed to be a surprise guest after Victor. Talla2xlc is supposed to be at Exit too...he's gonna be in Miami on Saturday night (listed as Acosta vs. Talla) which is funny cause George is gonna be here saturday so apparently schedules means nada this week. I will find out for sure whether or not Talla will be there because if he is, I'm gonna pass on the World saturday but if not, I'm going to see George. Now I could rely on exit for info but I'm going to talk to George tonight so if Talla is going to be here, he'll probably know...George and Talla are pretty good friends so we'll see. I hope he doesn't get offended but I always go see him when he is in NY so I'm sure he'll understand....more info to come . . . . . .

Originally posted by h2baplaya

Although it's not on his site, there is also supposed to be a surprise guest after Victor. Talla2xlc is supposed to be at Exit too...he's gonna be in Miami on Saturday night (listed as Acosta vs. Talla) which is funny cause George is gonna be here saturday so apparently schedules means nada this week. I will find out for sure whether or not Talla will be there because if he is, I'm gonna pass on the World saturday but if not, I'm going to see George. Now I could rely on exit for info but I'm going to talk to George tonight so if Talla is going to be here, he'll probably know...George and Talla are pretty good friends so we'll see. I hope he doesn't get offended but I always go see him when he is in NY so I'm sure he'll understand....more info to come . . . . . .

I heard TALLA 2XLC is gonna be there as WELL... :D

LOL.. I never said Victor Dinaire was an international DJ.. I was just mentioning that supposedly that was what was said at the promoter meeting.. about Exit trying to start getting international names up in that piece..

:D :D :D

Either way, if they follow through, it can't hurt them now.. I hear the numbers aren't doing so good since the crazy Tiesto night.. so basically whatever they do now can only help them......

:blown:

Maybe that's a little bit too much of a bold statment..

Either way.. I think it might be good for them to change up the crowd and stuff.. it's such a big venue with a lot of potential.. they just need to get their shit together.

I still haven't heard from Acosta but maybe Victor, since I see you replying to this post, do you know if Talla is going to be there as well?? This is in no way saying it's not worth the trip to hear you spin but I was just curious if you knew anything about it??? Thanks guy . . .

hey!

unfortunatly, talla will not be there, i was looking forward to actually playing with him, im a big supporter of his labels, ive liscenced some of his records for my cds, woulda been great,

i dont know why hes not there, thats all i know

reagrdless, an intense & engaging slew of tunes will be heard!