Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Were can I get an I.D. for a friend of mine?

johnny13

Well I havent done it, or dont know how precise it is.

But if she takes another girls info to DMV.

"Supposedly" they dont keep pictures on file, best bet, call dmv, tell her to say she lost her i.d. and needs a new one, does she need to take a new picture or do they keep em on file, get your answer right there, just be careful.

:)

Doing the "state ID" with another person's info works... but when the other person goes to the DMV to get a Driver License, they get screwed..... If you get a state ID, your picture IS ON FILE...

Trust me, I know...(happened to people I know personally).

Lola:tongue:

Johhny you can go suck a bag of sand-nigger dicks...and btw, stop hooking up with the filthiest trash-dirtbag sluts on SOBE, especially if they can't even speak the language, it's becomig an embarrasment!!!

All I can say is its that much easier when they don't speak english. This way I don't have to listen to their shit. Fuck you anyway you're just salty cuz you girl almost broke up with you cuz of your friends.............2 words.......Saving Silverman......watch the movie. Peace The Fuck Out.

hrrm. what if you get a regular licence. and print over the picture with a laser printer.. theres one at school thats for printing ids the same size as DMV ones.. i suppose.. if you could print over the picture with anthoner picture.. it would look passable