Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Finally Got To Change My Title!!

Yay!! After almost a year of hardwork and posting, I have finally been given the honor of changing my title on CP!! To me, it is a huge accomplishment :D :D :D

And for anyone who knows me (or more importantly, has seen me dance) they understand my new title.

YAY!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

YEah, that's right! Except for special little smurfs like this one:cool:

BTW CONGRATS, Codica:D

What happened to Odie?/?

Yeah, I was wondering why some people got to change theirs before 1500 cause I remember looking at it a while ago and trying to figure out what number I had to reach, but everyone was different.. oh wells..

Thanks on the congratulations..

Oh yeah, and you're right.. aww you remember my Odie!! Aww!! I'm gonna change it back just for you!! Hehe.. I always liked Odie cause it rhymed with my name "Cody" and when I was little I always got a kick outta it (I know, I'm corny)..

Well.. here comes Odie. :D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah, I was wondering why some people got to change theirs before 1500 cause I remember looking at it a while ago and trying to figure out what number I had to reach, but everyone was different.. oh wells..

Oh yeah, and you're right.. aww you remember my Odie!! Aww!! I'm gonna change it back just for you!! Hehe.. I always liked Odie cause it rhymed with my name "Cody" and when I was little I always got a kick outta it (I know, I'm corny)..

its a conspiricy, just like how now you get counted multiple times for more than one reply in the same post, hence people with 60,000+ posts.

Awww, you're so KooL, Codica :)

Heehahh, yeah, i thought you had Odie cause "odi" is in your name "codica"

For some reason, I think of Odie the dog and camera's whenever you're around! :laugh:

BTW... were you at Cox this past weekend? I think i might have seen you:confused:

Originally posted by momadance

its a conspiricy, just like how now you get counted multiple times for more than one reply in the same post, hence people with 60,000+ posts.

the moma's right.

All of us in the BUMP and "..." forum are shady characters, and we tinker with the system here :shades2:

In fact, right now i'm selling on a big 500 posts for a night out with smurfette... if anyone's got any leads, pm me ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Awww, you're so KooL, Codica :)

Heehahh, yeah, i thought you had Odie cause "odi" is in your name "codica"

For some reason, I think of Odie the dog and camera's whenever you're around! :laugh:

BTW... were you at Cox this past weekend? I think i might have seen you:confused:

:D :D :D

Yeah Odie's back to stay for a while..

And yes I was at Carl Cox.. were you chillin' with CPers?? Perhaps I saw you as well??

Originally posted by momadance

And yes.. there is something fishy going on.. hehe.. but I guess it's all good.. that would explain 5000+ posts and joining within less than a year ago.. :blown: :blown:

:D :D :D

Yeah Odie's back to stay for a while..

And yes I was at Carl Cox.. were you chillin' with CPers?? Perhaps I saw you as well??

Yes i was! Over by the stinky hot dogs and warm air that was blowing on us from above :laugh:

I was the blond kid with red shirt that said "Enjoy the Ride"

And Papa smur was with me too;)

that would explain 5000+ posts and joining within less than a year ago.. :blown: :blown:

then there are the people who get 1,500 in more than a year.

you can hit profile on anyone to see how many posts per day they have

any why do people need 60,000+? why stop there, why not stop at 20,000? why not 1,000,000? when do you feel cool enough?

Yes but what it really comes down to in the end is the date that you joined on the side near your name.. at least to me.. when I go to see who's been around and who hasn't, I always look at the month and year joined.. not the number of posts that the person has..

And gmccookny -- I don't think I did meet you.. hope you enjoyed yourself though!! (although with Carl Cox being there, I'm sure there was no doubt that you did!!)