Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H2o

marcid21

Is it just me, or is there something so completely erotic and sexual about gettin' it on in, near, or around water????

Ahhh....like in the shower while your man goes down on you..with the hot water pricking at your nips......and steam surrounding you....

Or the hot tub....when your all relaxed and your muscles react the the lovin' twice as much....

Don't forget skinny dipping on a hot summers' night...MMmmMmmm....the chill of the cold water....but the warmth of something else...;)

And then there's my favorite....the beach....AAAhhhhhh!!!!! <sigh> I can't wait until summer....

:hump:

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

My sexual dream is to have sex in a middle of a sexy rainstorm....all wet and passionate.

and having a girl ride me and her hair is all wet clinging to her body and lighting is flashing lighting her face for split seconds in the throes of orgasm as I thrust in and out of her pussy form below... and the cold rain covers my entire body...

MMM yeah

I forgot one....bubble baths!!!! Me and my ex used to take them all the time....sometimes he'd just sit outside of the tub and just talk to me...and bathe me.....and other times he'd be in there, and we'd be bathing each other....

I used to love it...nice sweet talks followed by nice sweet sex....

OH no...I'll stop now....:unhappy:

oh in the pool on sticky summer nights is unbelievebly sexy... the way your wieghtless in the water makes it fun to just throw your arms around each other and just ride... mmm yeah i'd love to do it in the ocean too, while the sun is setting and the waves rolling... i can't waiiiiiit for summer ::sigh:: :)