Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB PLANET MEETUP AT ABYSS March 16th!!

OK I have been wanting to do this for a while. On March 16th(Sat) I want to have a Club Planet Meetup at Club Abyss. I have Set up A Special VIP Section for us, some free champagne, Maybe someone can bring the CP banner that I always see out, or i can have the club make up a Sign. I also set up a Special CP Guestlist for this night so anyone that is going to come just ask for the CP guestlist. CP Members will be taken care of. Its about time some of the Newbies(Me) met some of the other people on this board and since alot of people on here seem to like Abyss then why not meet up there. So who would be in Attendence. Oh and If this is a problem with the CP moderators and the people that run the board please let me know and well work it out. Thanks

Binoy

Nah its a clubplanet meetup/Party! But My Party For getting done with my Class is the same night and everyone from Sicktracks is invited!! But Club PLanet Members go there Alot so i figured ild make it a CLUB PLANET party also. I Want EVERYONE there!!!