Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a good place to go to on a Mon. Night to celebrate my 21st

My 21st b-day is March 18 & happens to fall on a Mon. this year. I have alot of friends down to party and we plan to go all out, but I don't know what's good on Monday's in the north jersey area. I was thinking of going to Hoboken and bar hopping. If anyone lives around the area and can tell me a place that would be fun to go to, I would appreciate it.

Holla Back!

Originally posted by slyonspromos

HAHA its going to be a long night for you ill tell u that. My bday was last month on a monday and there was shit to do. Most bars are closed on monday and the ones that are open have no pool tables, or juke boxes. good luck and happy bday

2 questions, Where did u go? & Did u do 21 shots?

Originally posted by djdanfury

Go to China Club....if you're up for NYC.........

My 21st was also on a Mon....I went to CHINA club...dont remember much, but I heard I had a good time...:D I'm sure no matter where you go you arent going to remember it...;) so dont stress just go out and have fun, and dont forget to tell us how it went....:laugh:

Laurie

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE*

Originally posted by laurie619

My 21st was also on a Mon....I went to CHINA club...dont remember much, but I heard I had a good time...:D I'm sure no matter where you go you arent going to remember it...;) so dont stress just go out and have fun, and dont forget to tell us how it went....:laugh:

Laurie

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE*

Yeah she had a good time!!! ...and I will have to agree China on Monday.....Happy B-Day!!

Korean, chinese, whatever you all drive like shit and have the same haircut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont you just love being as politically incorrect as possible, its the only way to be funny these days

Damn there's alot of replies 4 China Club& I heard that was a hot spot. I guess I'm gonna check it out. Thanks 4 all your input, I'll be sure to let all of u know what a mess I was.

-Bugaloo I'm ova here now!