Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so tonight i found out that cp drama is all bs!!!

so im taking a piss and whos next to me??? well just someone who was popping shit to me all over this board... and he was actually a nice guy... so i ask you this... is drama on cp all a publicity stunt? or is it legit? well being that a fight didn't break out and i didn't flush his head in a toilet, i gather its all s!!! like i said before, i have nothing to hide... you see, and know who i am... i dont hide behind a fake name... you got a problem w/ me? confront me!!! if not, have a nice day... i gather from our meeting in the bathroom @ abyss tonight that its all bs!! the drama between you and me on cp!!! correct me if im wrong, but thats what it seemed tome!!! yea, i dont like a few people, but i dont start drama... if i really have a problem, ill come to your face. i hope you can do the same!!! just like kirk tonight!!! have an excellent week of clubbing and parties!!! to all!!! and remember... r-bar sunday!!!!

peace...

Ill tell you this a few times people have tried to fuck with me and I have run into them always nice as pie in person. The CP world and the real world are allot different ugly girls think they are hot on cp and wimps think they are tuff. They are very easy to spot because they are usually the first ones to start shit or get defensive.

"fighting on the Internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"

dude, I don't think you should transcend drama on the board to real life...........I mean, if you fought somebody at a club because they made fun or caused drama on cp I would consider that quite pathetic........sorry.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by themcmattyc

so im taking a piss and whos next to me??? well just someone who was popping shit to me all over this board... and he was actually a nice guy... so i ask you this... is drama on cp all a publicity stunt? or is it legit? well being that a fight didn't break out and i didn't flush his head in a toilet, i gather its all s!!! like i said before, i have nothing to hide... you see, and know who i am... i dont hide behind a fake name... you got a problem w/ me? confront me!!! if not, have a nice day... i gather from our meeting in the bathroom @ abyss tonight that its all bs!! the drama between you and me on cp!!! correct me if im wrong, but thats what it seemed tome!!! yea, i dont like a few people, but i dont start drama... if i really have a problem, ill come to your face. i hope you can do the same!!! just like kirk tonight!!! have an excellent week of clubbing and parties!!! to all!!! and remember... r-bar sunday!!!!

peace...

YO YO YO this is MC Matty C is the hiz motherfucking house!!!!!! Halla Halla , back that ass up be och!!!!!!! Welcome to teen night...................etc:laugh: