Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Everyone Who Posts On The Boards, Read This.......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

OK I HAVE MORE ENEMIES THEN FRIENDS ON HERE, BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. I HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THE MODERATORS ON THE MUSIC BOARD. SO THEY KEEP TAKING MY POSTS DOWN ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON AT ALL. EVERY TIME I POST THEY ARE TAKEN DOWN NO MATTER WHAT I WROTE. THE LAST ONE WAS TAKEN DOWN TODAY, UNDER FLIZZES POST I POSTED THIS

"FLIZZ ME AND CARBONE WILL SEE YOU ON APRIL 27 WHEN THE REAL CLUBS OPEN UP , NYC IS OVERHYPED GARBAGED...."

ABOVE IS ALL I SAID BUT IT WAS TAKEN DOWN, IT WAS UNDER THE THREAD WHERE FLIZZ SAIDS THE CLUB SCENE SUCKS RIGHT NOW........

SO BASICALLY CP IS ALLOWING THESE MODERATORS TO TAKE MY POSTS DOWN FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO PISS ME OFF...THATS BULLSHIT, WHEN DID ANYONE EXCEPT DAVE GET THE POWER TO DO THAT..... THATS BS, JBR HAS NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HELL I DON'T THINK POSTS HAVE EVERY TAKEN DOWN THE THE NJ BOARD. THIS AINT' RIGHT.

BASH ME , MAKE FUN OF ME, BUT THE FACT IS THAT NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR POSTS DOWN EXECPT DAVE WHO OWNS THE JOINT. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A ENTIRE THREAD, JUST MY POST WITHIN A THREAD..... THEY ARE NOT MOVED THEY ARE DELETED FROM THE SYSTEM. DAVE TELLS ME HE IS LOOKING INTO IT BUT NOTHING YET, TO HIS CREDIT HE MAY BE LOOKING INTO IT AND HAS NO TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT I GAVE HIM ABSOULTE EVIDENCE SO I PUT THIS UP. YOU CAN SUPPORT ME OR HANG ME OUT TO DRY YOUR CHOICE, BUT REMEBER I MAY SAY MOVE PROMO POSTS BUT NEVER WOULD HAVE ANYONES POSTS DELETED FROM THIS BOARD. NOT RIGHT....... JUST BECAUSE A MODERATOR DOESN'T LIKE YOU DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS..........

I'm with you guys...

saleen351 if people take you to serious and get offended by what you say…FUCK THEM…do you really care what some of these asshole THINK!!!? I sure don’t it’s a message board…PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP* ;)

Originally posted by saleen351

OK I HAVE MORE ENEMIES THEN FRIENDS ON HERE, BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. I HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THE MODERATORS ON THE MUSIC BOARD. SO THEY KEEP TAKING MY POSTS DOWN ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON AT ALL. EVERY TIME I POST THEY ARE TAKEN DOWN NO MATTER WHAT I WROTE. THE LAST ONE WAS TAKEN DOWN TODAY, UNDER FLIZZES POST I POSTED THIS

"FLIZZ ME AND CARBONE WILL SEE YOU ON APRIL 27 WHEN THE REAL CLUBS OPEN UP , NYC IS OVERHYPED GARBAGED...."

ABOVE IS ALL I SAID BUT IT WAS TAKEN DOWN, IT WAS UNDER THE THREAD WHERE FLIZZ SAIDS THE CLUB SCENE SUCKS RIGHT NOW........

SO BASICALLY CP IS ALLOWING THESE MODERATORS TO TAKE MY POSTS DOWN FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO PISS ME OFF...THATS BULLSHIT, WHEN DID ANYONE EXCEPT DAVE GET THE POWER TO DO THAT..... THATS BS, JBR HAS NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HELL I DON'T THINK POSTS HAVE EVERY TAKEN DOWN THE THE NJ BOARD. THIS AINT' RIGHT.

BASH ME , MAKE FUN OF ME, BUT THE FACT IS THAT NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR POSTS DOWN EXECPT DAVE WHO OWNS THE JOINT. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A ENTIRE THREAD, JUST MY POST WITHIN A THREAD..... THEY ARE NOT MOVED THEY ARE DELETED FROM THE SYSTEM. DAVE TELLS ME HE IS LOOKING INTO IT BUT NOTHING YET, TO HIS CREDIT HE MAY BE LOOKING INTO IT AND HAS NO TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT I GAVE HIM ABSOULTE EVIDENCE SO I PUT THIS UP. YOU CAN SUPPORT ME OR HANG ME OUT TO DRY YOUR CHOICE, BUT REMEBER I MAY SAY MOVE PROMO POSTS BUT NEVER WOULD HAVE ANYONES POSTS DELETED FROM THIS BOARD. NOT RIGHT....... JUST BECAUSE A MODERATOR DOESN'T LIKE YOU DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS..........

Don't point fingers, because i don't delete any of your posts

Who the hell are you to be a moderator? I also want to know if the moderator has he right to know who we really are through the board?

Hey aren't you the guy that was being drag out of Tempts and smashed into the wall?????:blown:: : :knife: :bigfinger :screwy:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by flizz

i never posted that ????????/ what are you talking about?

I paraphrased your thread he is the link.........

mine was the third post after ob1 but its gone.....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85311

funny how the thread pipdaddy put up was moved even though it was a music board issue and A-tip fuck off, I know you moved some of my posts, I notice when you were the last one to post my posts were gone at the same time........... HMMMMMMMMM don't lie,,,,,, so you are blamming dave or dj justin aka draper lover......?

I paraphrased your thread he is the link.........

mine was the third post after ob1 but its gone.....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85311

funny how the thread pipdaddy put up was moved even though it was a music board issue and A-tip fuck off, I know you moved some of my posts, I notice when you were the last one to post my posts were gone at the same time........... HMMMMMMMMM don't lie,,,,,, so you are blamming dave or dj justin aka draper lover......?

Dude, what's with you and the Tony Draper loving? I haven't talked to Tony in MONTHS, other than when I saw him at Vinyl 4 weeks ago.

I dont play anything like him, or even remotely like him.

"aka draper lover" dude and your really 25 years old?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

Dude, what's with you and the Tony Draper loving? I haven't talked to Tony in MONTHS, other than when I saw him at Vinyl 4 weeks ago.

I dont play anything like him, or even remotely like him.

"aka draper lover" dude and your really 25 years old?

so why don't you admit you are taking my shit down,Tony?:laugh:

so why don't you admit you are taking my shit down,Tony?:laugh:

i don't delete your posts, I move your corny ish to drama when you start problems.

ask dave, there is obviously a log, and nothing was said to me.

i dont have enough time on my hands, to read through each thread and delete your posts.

and take note, i never had a problem with you. so i dunno why you're making such a big fuss. act your age.

Originally posted by laurie619

I think he is scared of what you might do SALEEN....;)

THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.....:D

what are you???? saleens personal cheerleader?? :puke:

get your nose out of his ass long enough to see that this post doesn't concern you!!

Guest saleen351

i don't delete your posts, I move your corny ish to drama when you start problems.

ask dave, there is obviously a log, and nothing was said to me.

i dont have enough time on my hands, to read through each thread and delete your posts.

and take note, i never had a problem with you. so i dunno why you're making such a big fuss. act your age.

Ok so Dave never said he did it, and You say you didn't do it, and A-tip said he didn't do it!!!!!!!!! Then WHO THE FUCK IS DOING IT???????? I'VE PROVED THAT THEY ARE GONE, SO WHO THE FUCK IS DOING IT......... MY MONEY SEZ DAVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...... AND ITS YOU AND A-TIP...........

DAVE PLEASE CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD.........

Ok so Dave never said he did it, and You say you didn't do it, and A-tip said he didn't do it!!!!!!!!! Then WHO THE FUCK IS DOING IT???????? I'VE PROVED THAT THEY ARE GONE, SO WHO THE FUCK IS DOING IT......... MY MONEY SEZ DAVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...... AND ITS YOU AND A-TIP...........

DAVE PLEASE CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD.........

already told Dave i move your rude and obnoctious stuff... :)

Originally posted by clubkitty

what are you???? saleens personal cheerleader?? :puke:

get your nose out of his ass long enough to see that this post doesn't concern you!!

Don’t get your panties in a wad….This post concerns everyone DUR….. :D NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANYONES POSTS DOWN EXECPT DAVE ….

Hey Saleen… Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.;)

Guest saleen351

already told Dave i move your rude and obnoctious stuff... :)

so you moved my "rude" stuff but you never moved Dog6's entire post inwhich he started drama. WTF, your a fucking liar.......

Under flizz77 post all I said was

April 27 the real clubs open up

NYC is overrated, overhyped garbaged:blown:

this was under post talking about the club scene.

how is that rude??????

You fucking tell me whats wrong with that? Your doing it out of spite you fucking draper lover!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave please chime in on this post, its pissing me off that you are letting these mods just delete all my posts for no reason.......

Guest saleen351

Oh and DJ draper, Oh I mean Justin heres what you wrote:

"i don't delete your posts, I move your corny ish to drama when you start problems. "

listen you fucking geek, you can't move just one post to the drama board, it has to deleted or the whole thread has to be moved!!!!! So tell me again you didn't delete my posts........

:blown:

SALEEN YOU ARE RIGHT WE ALL KNOW IT....:tongue:

but off the subject were you still looking for a aero bed!?!?!?

I just got my mail and I saw one in the LINENS-n-THINGS and I thought of you...LOL...Here is the link... http://www.lnt.com/collection/collection_4409.asp?strShopperId=3FD8BD4F8B2ECC8BA4BD3D3538F6FC3CA31A2CD85CC036E7 ;) or this one... http://www.lnt.com/collection/collection_3297.asp?strShopperId=3FD8BD4F8B2ECC8BA4BD3D3538F6FC3CA31A2CD85CC036E7

Saleen: your post with Flizz, I could give a hoot about your making fun of the New York City scene. I could care less if you believe me that I did or did not delete your post.

For someone who is 25 years old, your certainly act make rather interesting statements.

I don't read every single thread and post, like I said earlier.

"Geek", how original. :laugh:

But ill let you keep getting hyped and gassed up over nothing, cause while you complain, yell, scream, send messages to Dave, I sit back and laugh, cause this whole situation is irrelevant to me :hat:

And the Draper thing, oh my god... ROFL. If you even had a bit of musical taste and knowledge, you would realize how much of an illiterate statement that is, because my style is nothing like him.

But once again, I just keep laughing while you drain your energy and anger into the keyboard.

Stay strong playaaaaa