Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HB Tonight..........

okay, so I'm thinking of going to HB tonight..........what's the deal on Fridays? what's the dress like? I feel like such an amatuer posting this but I really haven't been there in over 3 years, just seeing if anything has changed.........anything you guys can tell me would help.......crowd, who's spinning, whateva. thanks!

oh, and is anyone else going? :D

Originally posted by tyco

okay, so I'm thinking of going to HB tonight..........what's the deal on Fridays? what's the dress like? I feel like such an amatuer posting this but I really haven't been there in over 3 years, just seeing if anything has changed.........anything you guys can tell me would help.......crowd, who's spinning, whateva. thanks!

oh, and is anyone else going? :D

Starbryte and I are going to HB tonight as well. I haven't been there on a Friday in so long. Go to www.bonsolid.com it will give you all the info that you need. :D

yea! why are you so suprised? ;)

LOL..I guess I just remember someone giving me a hard time about going to that place or something like that..haha

Go to Vinyl for afterhours..you know all the cool people will be there..LOL

:);)

Originally posted by clubangel

LOL..I guess I just remember someone giving me a hard time about going to that place or something like that..haha

Go to Vinyl for afterhours..you know all the cool people will be there..LOL

:);)

okay fine........I'm a hypocrite........my friends asked me and I don't wanna go too far tonight.........

Vinyl? I would like to but we'll have to see how drunk I get..........then, I can make that illogical decision to try and get to Vinyl.....;)

sneakers?

ummmm.... I don't know about that... I don't think that would go over too well in NJ... but yeah you can definitely wear jeans, me and teresadf are!!! Tyco we are definitely gonna look for you tonight... don't be surprised if you hear "Tyco to the DJ booth!!!" :tongue:

Originally posted by teresadf

Next time Pip we need girlie shots....that so-co and lime was nasty. :D

Tyco where were you????? :)

I was there! :D

When we got there I was at the bar when you walk in then headed out to main room later on...........I knew you guys were there but I realized, I don't know what anyone looks like! Where were you guys? Probably standing right next to me the whole night lol

I was there! :D

When we got there I was at the bar when you walk in then headed out to main room later on...........I knew you guys were there but I realized, I don't know what anyone looks like! Where were you guys? Probably standing right next to me the whole night lol

We were all over the place but we mostly hung out on the left side when you walk into the bigger room. Well actually we were in the hip hop room for a while too. Maybe next time you go to HB me....you.....pip and Starbryte can all do shots of so-co and lime and throw up afterwards. I know I'm WEAK....LOL.

Maybe next time you go to HB me.....

Bwah ha ha ha... what the F**K does that mean??? HB me? is there something in the club memo that I didn't know about? see ya all Friday, def shots on me! and I have a gurly shot for yous.

Originally posted by sydnie

Bwah ha ha ha... what the F**K does that mean??? HB me? is there something in the club memo that I didn't know about? see ya all Friday, def shots on me! and I have a gurly shot for yous.

I meant.....ME AND TYCO AND STARBYTE AND PIPDADDY AND OF COURSE YOU SYDNIE.....can all do a shot(s) together. Sorry if I didn't make any sense. Smart ass....are you taking lessons from Starbryte or what???? :D

MUAH!!!!

We were all over the place but we mostly hung out on the left side when you walk into the bigger room. Well actually we were in the hip hop room for a while too. Maybe next time you go to HB me....you.....pip and Starbryte can all do shots of so-co and lime and throw up afterwards. I know I'm WEAK....LOL.

okay def........although I think we may be doing the shots at Djais before I make it back to HB...........:D

I meant.....ME AND TYCO AND STARBYTE AND PIPDADDY AND OF COURSE YOU SYDNIE.....can all do a shot(s) together. Sorry if I didn't make any sense. Smart ass....are you taking lessons from Starbryte or what???? :D

MUAH!!!!

Hee Haw Hee Haw *mulching hay* crunch!

that was the first time i ever bought shots for people then proceeded to drink ALL the shots i just bought because *cough* *cough*...these are too strong...wawa.....ohhhhh sweet sweet rejection......no more free drinks. you're off the list.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

that was the first time i ever bought shots for people then proceeded to drink ALL the shots i just bought because *cough* *cough*...these are too strong...wawa.....ohhhhh sweet sweet rejection......no more free drinks. you're off the list.

Listen Pip....next time I will buy the shots....and they will be good. I know I know I can't hang with the hardcore southern comfort drinkers. But seriously I am very impressed that you did all those shots. :drunk:

By the way....are you posting while you're at work???? Tisk Tisk!!!!

Tyco....you better be at Bunkas at least 1 more time before the summer. We have to plan when we're going to pre-game Memorial Day Weekend. How many more days???? :cool:

Sydnie did this post make sense???? ;)

Listen Pip....next time I will buy the shots....and they will be good. I know I know I can't hang with the hardcore southern comfort drinkers. But seriously I am very impressed that you did all those shots. :drunk:

By the way....are you posting while you're at work???? Tisk Tisk!!!!

Tyco....you better be at Bunkas at least 1 more time before the summer. We have to plan when we're going to pre-game Memorial Day Weekend. How many more days???? :cool:

Sydnie did this post make sense???? ;)

lol I'll try but it was hard enough getting my friends there for one night..........

when do you move in? we get in the weekend before Memorial Day so it's nice.........and yes, we will def have to pre-game........and in the process, we'll have to build up your tolerance a bit.......jk ;)

lol I'll try but it was hard enough getting my friends there for one night..........

when do you move in? we get in the weekend before Memorial Day so it's nice.........and yes, we will def have to pre-game........and in the process, we'll have to build up your tolerance a bit.......jk ;)

I'm not sure when we're moving in. Hopefully the weekend before though. It just makes things so much easier. Parking is going to be fun don't you think????

As for my tolerance....I'm usually pretty good but Pipster offered the so-co after I already had about 5 cocktails and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand after that....therefore we made him do 3 shots.... LOL. :D

I'm not sure when we're moving in. Hopefully the weekend before though. It just makes things so much easier. Parking is going to be fun don't you think????

As for my tolerance....I'm usually pretty good but Pipster offered the so-co after I already had about 5 cocktails and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand after that....therefore we made him do 3 shots.... LOL. :D

oh I see.......

we actually have our own parking........we have a little driveway leading to the back yard which is all rocks and can fit about 3 or 4 cars........plus our front yard is rocks too so I wouldn't be suprised if we end up parking cars on our front lawn too....lmao

then again, as long as you come down Friday and not Saturday, it shouldn't be so hard to get a spot.:D