Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pretentious Miami Clubs

houseb4titties

Yeah I know that sneakers and baggy clothes are a no go. But some places are alot more stricter than others. Will I be okay if I just show cleavage? Do my shoes have to have the toes exposed and a heel?

I think that we're just going to go to the must-do events early. I'll also keep a back up outfit in the ride.

It's all subjective, really. I've walked into Opium Garden wearing my Skechers, standard beige pants, and a .cooljunkie. t-shirt.

On the other hand, I respect venues' policy for the most part and make some attempt to look nice for Rumi or Pearl.

So you're asking the wrong bunch on this question.

Hey Pod,

Not all of us want to go clubbing with our lee dungeries and keds tennis shoes.

But to answer your question, especially durring conference, if you are a girl and expecially a bunch of girls, as long as you don't live under a bridge and eat billy goats, you will get in everywhere.

But to see what the typical dress is, just check out the cool junkies galleries for some of Pod's photo's or walk down Washington St. and look in the windows of the shops.

of course this sort of dress will pretty much guarentee a short wait in line

5_1.jpg