Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does fooling around decrease your respect for someone?

vixenfoxxy

This may have been asked a billion times before, and if it has, my badz, I don't mean to be repetitive but I'm curious. I guess this mostly pertains to the guys here...

Let's say you're interested in a girl and you hook up a little, does what you do with the girl diminish your respect for her at all? Like, depending on how far you go, do you feel "I've gotten what I want, next!" and become less likely to keep her around for a relationship, or does it not matter? What's the point at which you feel less respect or less interest in the person, if this happens?

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes... and i lose respect for myself as well... next day you have that grimey feeling... eh... oh well...

Sleeping with them, or just hooking up? I'm thinkin a hook up sense. Big conscience ya got there ;)

>>btw dg, sorry i wasn't around to chill this week - i had my surgery done and I never got back to normal in time to go out again :( will be back in 2.5 weeks tho<<

No problem bebe... for you my calendar is always empty... just tell me when and where and ill be there... ;) but more importantly back to the subject at hand... i was refering to having sex with them / one night stands... me personally if a girl/lady gives it up on the first night, its not a lady i want to be with longterm, b/c chances are if shes doing that with me, shes done it with other guys in the past... and it doesnt mean anything... kind of like if everyone had gold it wouldnt be worth as much if anything, or how some ppl who use the word love in every sentence or say it all the time to everyone, and if a girl/lady sleeps around with everyone its really not showing or expressing feelings its just her going through the motions... it kind of has very little or no meaning anymore... so thats typically what would turn me off, and lose respect for her...

(:confused: does this make sense???:confused:i hope so...:confused: )

Speeking from inexperience...Recently single...I wish to test these theories out. Speaking from A college dorm dog...I never lost respect for a women after doing anything...Cause what happens next week when you don't hookup at the corner college bar and you want some....All ya gotta do is walk down the hall hoping she didnt hook up either. And hoping SHE dint lose respect for you:tongue: