Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vesago was insane

Last night was the 6 year anniversary of Vesago, and it feels like it's gonna take a while to recover from this one. Both levels were completely packed, yet there weren't any attitudes flaring from the congestion and it looked like everyone was having a good time. I played a set of techno and ebm on the lower level before Hellraver took over with his blend of hard beatz. Then later on in the night I played a set of techno-industrial and gabber on the upper level which had the entire floor packed. People told me that they were even dancing in the back room by the bar because they couldn't fit on the main dancefloor which was nice to hear. Rexx Arkana played some good sets on the upper level also, and DJ Red from Philly played a sick set towards the end of the night. After we got everybody cleared out of the club, about 1/4 of the people that were at the party headed over to this afterhours dungeon. I picked up a few forties on my way over there, and then they put on one of my cds, so we got to kick back and listen to more of my shit while sippin on OE. ;) Finally made it back home Saturday afternoon to let my body begin its recovery process.