Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drunk wedding..

Yeah so my mom got married today, i'm pretty happy for her and all. Tommorow is my birthday so I just warned her that I'm going drink a bit to get through it. By the time it was my turn to get up and say a few words I was definetely buzzin over plenty Champagne and a mixed drink. I prepared this whole speech and all and it worked out perfectly. Everyone was laughing their asses off. I figured I should spice it up a little with some comedy and I definetely did. Now I have damn headache and have an exam to study for tommorow. Relatives are so much easier to deal with when you are drunk. :tongue:

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah so my mom got married today, i'm pretty happy for her and all. Tommorow is my birthday so I just warned her that I'm going drink a bit to get through it. By the time it was my turn to get up and say a few words I was definetely buzzin over plenty Champagne and a mixed drink. I prepared this whole speech and all and it worked out perfectly. Everyone was laughing their asses off. I figured I should spice it up a little with some comedy and I definetely did. Now I have damn headache and have an exam to study for tommorow. Relatives are so much easier to deal with when you are drunk. :tongue:

I would agree, except I'm usually high....:laugh:

yeh,

so i assume thats you + your bro = your mom in the pic?

i had my bro's wedding jan 1st (shitty date, but i'll have another new years to go out)... as the brother i had to give a toast with the bride's brother... we were both well toasted (no pun, i mean i could barely walk strait). all i rmmbr is everyone laughing... and the i saw the video's and saw me swing dancing with the girl who i never even met, and realzie they were laughing AT what i said....so dont get paranoid..

wow i feel dumb

we are dumber for having listenened to that. At no point in my rambling did i even attempt to answer the question, we are all dumbe for having listene to that. i award myself zero points and may god have mercy on my soul.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Your Mom looks amazing, that's such a beautiful dress!

My Mom will be getting married sometime after the summer- I am soooo dreading having to make that speech. I feel like I should start writing it now! Uggh.

Originally posted by tastyt

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Your Mom looks amazing, that's such a beautiful dress!

My Mom will be getting married sometime after the summer- I am soooo dreading having to make that speech. I feel like I should start writing it now! Uggh.

Thanks, i won't reveal her age cuz I know its a woman secret. Nah the speech is no biggy, just get a little wasted and let it all out. They got me on video too, I have to watch myself and see how much of an ass I was.

snoboardr2 - yeah that is distant enough. I plugged that equation into my TI-89 and it checked out ok. Go for it!

My new step-dad is pretty nice and all, he moved into my house last August so things are definetely chill by now. I'm just happy for my mom, i would hate to see her alone.

Originally posted by rachel1997

ah shit I just realize you put a picture up! yOu look like your mother! :) And same thing clubkat said, niiiice dress! and you look good too! :) *drool*

:tongue:

Thanks! You are the bomb. I've got plenty more pics, I took 100 with my digital camera. Send me an IM for once. I don't know your s/n.