Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.Peters in Cancun last week

not this year...but have heard him in cancun b4....it's def a trip.....watching la boom morph into a mini-factory! LOL.....the crowd thinned out and all the capri's and bright color cut-off's come out to dance!!!

Just got back from Cancun last night, and what can i say" It DOESN:T GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!!! "

Sunday night, JP @LABOOM!!! off teh fucking hook.

my boys went back to a hotel with him late night and got mangled. i left early so i fucking missed it... no biggie.

tuesday night at daddy O everyone from my school was chilling in the JP VIP section... it was funny to see him hit on girls that i'm friends with. got to chat with him and take some pictures.

he then spun again wed night at the Marti gra party.

kinda dissapointed. he played the same music the entire week but it was sick....

i heard in your eyes, goin through it, like a prayer....

all the classic jp mixes....

i don't know how the man parties non stop.... he's unreal.....

Originally posted by deeznutz

Just got back from Cancun last night, and what can i say" It DOESN:T GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!!! "

Sunday night, JP @LABOOM!!! off teh fucking hook.

my boys went back to a hotel with him late night and got mangled. i left early so i fucking missed it... no biggie.

tuesday night at daddy O everyone from my school was chilling in the JP VIP section... it was funny to see him hit on girls that i'm friends with. got to chat with him and take some pictures.

he then spun again wed night at the Marti gra party.

kinda dissapointed. he played the same music the entire week but it was sick....

i heard in your eyes, goin through it, like a prayer....

all the classic jp mixes....

i don't know how the man parties non stop.... he's unreal.....

Yo, I had to have run into you. I went to LaBoom Sun and PaddyO's on Wed. I talked to a Villanova kid that said the same exact thing you did about chillin with Peters. I bet it was you. I was with the Virginia Tech crew.