Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need A Bartending Job?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jerseyguidette

Can anyone help?? :)

Post a topless picture and I'll see what I can do..........

Call tempts they now have a vacancy..........

Just a few things you should answer honestly. This wll help all who read it a better understanding of your quaifications. You cant just ask for a batending job.

How long have you bartended? Fake or Real tits? Where & What type of bar/club/restauant, etc. did you work before? How much do you weigh? Did you get fired or quit your last job bartending? Are you easy? Did you go to bartending school? Spit or swallow? Are you a reponsible employee? Are you hot? Big butt or nice & supple? Do you have a boyfriend? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you dress slutty while working or all he time?

The corner bar managers, the restaurant/bar managers & the nightclub managers all rate differently & some questions are MORE important than others. Most questions are not allowed in a formal interview, but often can make or break how well you would have inteviewed if the manager was allowed to ask all the questions. So if you REALLY want a tending positin you should answer al the above. If you answer good..I'm sure you'll be picked up quickly. In more way than on. Good luck!!:D