Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAVE THE CEOTTER FUND........sign up here

well, let's see, 13 nights in the summer X 33% attendance rate for J B R = approximately 5 nights at TEMPTS (minimum)

5 nights at TEMPTS X $50 minimum tip = $250

I must also take into account the lack of abuse my liver will be effected by the lack of BLACKHAUS, so I will donate $250 (tips) plus $50,000 (liver fee) for a total of $50,250 to the save the CEEOTTER fund.....

OMG!!!!

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the call from Jersey Joel he says he will obey the board. The board has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys. Not that i don't like working at XS but I want to be w/ all of you guys @ Temps on Sat!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by ceeotter

OMG!!!!

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the call from Jersey Joel he says he will obey the board. The board has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys. Not that i don't like working at XS but I want to be w/ all of you guys @ Temps on Sat!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Anything for you Baby. You are the best!!

Originally posted by Emmitt

you are so welcomed ceotter..............please everyone, lets not just stop right here, lets insure juan our favorite bath attendant will be there too, serving up all those candy mints....bring back juan!!!

:laugh:

EMMITT, you better check with GROPASOREASS to see if his dad is joining forces with his mom in the takeover of the TEMPTS bathroom racket.