Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Contest at my hotel....

mikeydny

On either Friday or Saturday night at my hotel. I will be hosting a contest (refer to avatar for details). Cover charge will be $5, or any form of you know what to enter, 21+ over please.

First to slip into a hole loses, winner will get a prize which is still being determined at the present time, this will all be brought to you by Bodybags Inc., because WE CARE!

Hotel Information will be disclosed at a later time, thank you!

-Miguel.D :D

Originally posted by shroomy

Does the $5 cover all required materials or are we required to bring our own?

ahh good question thanks for your asking, well you must bring your own sniffing materials, we dont supply because were whores when it comes to it, thank you

jeez,

mikeydnye, whatever the hell your name is.

get a f@%"'ing life.

I mean sure, we all do pills, k. all of that that shit but do you see us putting up posts every 30 seconds about it.

I'm not one to say that i don't get wasted but you trendy kids are all the same. OOh, tiesto is so "last week".............

bodybags. Great.

you and your boy will probably pass out from heatstroke before

noon.

It's because of punks like you that dance music gets a bad name.

oh yeah, and maybe you SHOULD have a sign at ultra, so that I can come up and punch you in the mouth.

:blown:

Originally posted by saguecera

jeez,

get a f@%"'ing life.

noon.

oh yeah, and maybe you SHOULD have a sign at ultra, so that I can come up and punch you in the mouth.

Okay let's be nice. This is only done for fun not to insult anyone. :eek:

jeez,

get a f@%"'ing life.

I mean sure, we all do pills, k. all of that that shit but do you see us putting up posts every 30 seconds about it.

I'm not one to say that i don't get wasted but you trendy kids are all the same. OOh, tiesto is so "last week".............

bodybags. Great.

noon.

:eek:

jeez,

get a f@%"'ing life.

bodybags. Great.

noon.

Listen asshole, for one its a joke, I try to make on the board well because there aint too much humor on this miami section, I like posting here, so I try to bring a laugh once in a while, same shit with the body things. "Punks", listen lowlife, im 20 years old, I major in Radiology in college, still call me a punk? I know more about house/trance/dance music then you think, so no fuckin need to try and insult me. Punch me in the mouth, now who's talking like a punk, if thats your case, ill give you my home address, and we'll see who's a tuffguy then. You refer to my post and say do you see "US" putting up posts about, yo asshole you have 5 posts, your nobody, so get off my dick, and dont worry about what I do. Have a nice day. :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Listen asshole...I know more about house/trance/dance music then you think, so no fuckin need to try and insult me. Punch me in the mouth, now who's talking like a punk, if thats your case, ill give you my home address, and we'll see who's a tuffguy then. You refer to my post and say do you see "US" putting up posts about, yo asshole you have 5 posts, your nobody, so get off my dick, and dont worry about what I do. Have a nice day. :D

:laugh: Nicely said! :laugh:

all right,

what's your address?

Who's acting like a "Punk" now, fucking immature prick grow up, if you really wanna find me, ill be at the Tudor during WMC, with my "PUNK" friends, ill be at Ultra, so come say Hi, fuckin clown, GET OFF MY DICK.

Kill Yourself

I understand that you are 20 but maybe when you're forty you'll understand that it's not very smart to make threats at people involved in organized crime, especially when you've put pictures of yourself on the website (muppet) and constantly tell everyone where you're going to be........

Club planet roll call..........

I'll make sure to be at the next one..

you muppet

I understand that you are 20 but maybe when you're forty you'll understand that it's not very smart to make threats at people involved in organized crime, especially when you've put pictures of yourself on the website (muppet) and constantly tell everyone where you're going to be........

Club planet roll call..........

I'll make sure to be at the next one..

you muppet

Oh Ok Killer, I see now. Please, oh so wait your 40 your telling us, and your telling me I give dance music a bad name, go raise your kids instead of swallowing pills. People involved in organized crime huh, oh that scares me, cuz we all know asshole the first rule of anyone dealing with "Organize Crime" is not to tell people it, so I dont know how they work things in Florida, but your far from Mob my man, the Bloods and Crips dont count there thug so go holla at someone who gives a shit, and someone who would actually get scared from your last post, because that sure as hell aint me. Muppet? Sure thing there Kermit. Again Have a nice day.

:laugh:

Oh God, I know im cute and shit but theres no reason to be saving pictures of me on your little clubplanet "Hot-Guy" Folder, I dont swing for the pink team there, wanna-be-gotti of Florida you think are, with your organized crime announcement to Clubplanet. Keep It Gangsta Thug, and again get off my dick queer.