Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia Back 2 Basics

I am just getting through disc 1. I am sad to say that for the most part, CD1 is a little dull. Some good tracks here but nothing that will blow you away, that is, until you reach the final 2 tracks. OH MY GOD!!! Some sick ass mix of 'Be Yourself' then mixed into a phatty mix of 'The Revovlution'. Oh yeah, this is what I wanted hear. Go Danny go.

Give me an hour and I will report on disc 2.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by roha3000

I am just getting through disc 1. I am sad to say that for the most part, CD1 is a little dull. Some good tracks here but nothing that will blow you away, that is, until you reach the final 2 tracks. OH MY GOD!!! Some sick ass mix of 'Be Yourself' then mixed into a phatty mix of 'The Revovlution'. Oh yeah, this is what I wanted hear. Go Danny go.

Give me an hour and I will report on disc 2.

I heard disc. 2 yesterday, and I give it 2 thumbs up!!!!:)

I definitely gotta agree with you guys. Disc 2 is the 4-7AM Tenaglia that pounds out the deep tribal beats. I am loving it. My God track 1 is ridiculous. And while I do agree, Tenaglia is definitely better live, disc 2 is a great way to hold you over until you can hit Vinyl Friday nights.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Do I need DSL or a cable modem? All I have is a dial up at home, but at work I am on a T1.

Its the difference between 20 minutes and 15 hours. So yes it does matter. Unfortunately I can't help you when I am at work. If you can catch me on Aim you are all set.

OK I am now finished with disc 2. DT definitely did it right on that one. Just like being at a set at Vinyl. That disc is a great example of any given hour of Tenaglia's set on a Friday night at Vinyl. Some wicked tracks in there too.