Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night going to see John Michaels!

Originally posted by greyskyy

We are celebrating John Michaels' birthday on Thursday. He is spinning at Hunka Bunka. The room will look different and if you close your eyes and listen to the music, it may resemble Twilo. See ya there!:D

Which way to the power bar? This sure don't sound like the PHazon to me... :D I'll let you know what the deal is, thanks a lot for the offer. Most appreciated.

The room will look different and if you close your eyes and listen to the music, it may resemble Twilo. See ya there!:D

Nothing will ever resemble Twilo, that is a ridiculous & idiotic comment, and nothing against anyone @ HB, (much love for most everyone there) but I dont think the room is gonna look much different, maybe some stuff closed off, but some people there will not accept change as a good thing, good luck JM & Bon with the new party, a cameo is in order, Phillips bar for Ketel???

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Nothing will ever resemble Twilo, that is a ridiculous & idiotic comment, and nothing against anyone @ HB, (much love for most everyone there) but I dont think the room is gonna look much different, maybe some stuff closed off, but some people there will not accept change as a good thing, good luck JM & Bon with the new party, a cameo is in order, Phillips bar for Ketel???

Idiotic & ridiculous! Kettle be a little more positive and slow down on the judgement. Obviously I am not talking about the sound system. I am talking about the style of music. I did not realize that I have to write every comment so that your average kindergartener could understand it. My bad!. The style of music resembles what DJ's at Twilo would play. That is all. I thought you were one of the smart ones till just now! My faith in humanity dwindles yet again!

:cry:

Idiotic & ridiculous! Kettle be a little more positive and slow down on the judgement. Obviously I am not talking about the sound system. I am talking about the style of music. I did not realize that I have to write every comment so that your average kindergartener could understand it. My bad!. The style of music resembles what DJ's at Twilo would play. That is all. I thought you were one of the smart ones till just now! My faith in humanity dwindles yet again!

:cry:

I am one of the smart one's my friend, and you are absolutely correct with the music, the music was on point all night, I was referring more to them changing the room around, trust me man I worked at HB for quite some time, I know what goes on behind the scenes, that was where my comment was directed

That dude with the sound effects generator should take the night off when JM spins. Enough is enough. It isn't enhancing the music, its destroying it. He should go work for Draper.

Comps for who? - funny. :laugh:

I will keep the rest to myself. Nice seeing you JM, good luck.